• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser112892

Support tickets were developed to address our needs as players... our needs are going unheard ...so we will continue to post until we're heard. There is no improvement to GvG issues
Support tickets are meant to be sent when you encounter a technical problem inside the game and you need quick answer for what to do. They are not meant to be for sending your suggestions for improvements. Forums have that purpose :)

DeletedUser4727

Support tickets were developed to address our needs as players... our needs are going unheard ...so we will continue to post until we're heard. There is no improvement to GvG issues
Undoubtedly, but again, you're not seeing the point I'm making. The support system is predominately in place for addressing immediate faults, helping players understand the game, and to get help with their individual account. Your request pertains to an overall issue with a specific area of the game, and spamming support serves no purpose. The moderation team can't fix your issue for you, so why would you send in a ticket knowing full well they can't? It would be all well and good were you ignorant of it's purpose, but you aren't. All spamming support does is inflate ticket numbers. It doesn't make your voice heard. Putting your feedback here, out in the open for all (devs included if they want to look) is wholly more effective.

Additionally, your sentiment that nothing has improved isn't in line with the larger pool of feedback we've received (across all language versions) to say that things have improved. Additionally, we have both technical and anecdotal data to back up that it has made a difference. Again, your specific experience aside, improvements have been made, and will continue to be made. Also, as I've said, we didn't claim we had resolved all issues, but to say we're not making changes to improve GvG is patently false.

Thanks
Richard

DeletedUser99438

That would be alright to say DarkUros ... only this is not a suggestion for improvement, this is a call to fix technical issues that are longstanding, but are seemingly ignored by Innogames, time and time again. Exactly the point of support! And well we have been pushed to quiet corners for long enough. We don't have ability to do much here... but we can continue to send in tickets ... and that we will.

DeletedUser4727

That would be alright to say DarkUros ... only this is not a suggestion for improvement, this is a call to fix technical issues that are longstanding, but are seemingly ignored by Innogames, time and time again. Exactly the point of support! And well we have been pushed to quiet corners for long enough. We don't have ability to do much here... but we can continue to send in tickets ... and that we will.
Okay, but to what end? What is your end goal of spamming support?

DeletedUser99438

Undoubtedly, but again, you're not seeing the point I'm making. The support system is predominately in place for addressing immediate faults, helping players understand the game, and to get help with their individual account. Your request pertains to an overall issue with a specific area of the game, and spamming support serves no purpose. The moderation team can't fix your issue for you, so why would you send in a ticket knowing full well they can't? It would be all well and good were you ignorant of it's purpose, but you aren't. All spamming support does is inflate ticket numbers. It doesn't make your voice heard. Putting your feedback here, out in the open for all (devs included if they want to look) is wholly more effective.

Additionally, your sentiment that nothing has improved isn't in line with the larger pool of feedback we've received (across all language versions) to say that things have improved. Additionally, we have both technical and anecdotal data to back up that it has made a difference. Again, your specific experience aside, improvements have been made, and will continue to be made. Also, as I've said, we didn't claim we had resolved all issues, but to say we're not making changes to improve GvG is patently false.

Thanks
Richard

I'll tell you what I'm seeing Richard, with all due respect, I'm seeing that we are being told once again that we are to sit quietly in a corner while our issues go unaddressed. I'm seeing that support doesn't want it's ticket service overloaded. And I'm seeing that in reality this is our medium.

The issues are laid out clearly ... issues that are longstanding.... issues that have not to date been addressed and ....issues we won't accept not to be addressed anymore. They are making the game impossible.

You are uncomfortable with too many support tickets ... complain to Innogames. Because our right is to send in tickets regarding issues that are causing problematic game play.

Additionally,why are you getting so many support tickets ... if the feedback is the opposite to what we are saying? I'll spell it out for you ... GvGers are still experiencing all of these issues laid out in the first post and they are immediate, ongoing issues that effect us NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

You can pay a visit to Beta forums and ask them, as Beta server is where game fixes and new feature first arrive, 3-4, even more weeks before they even arrive to live servers.

DeletedUser111718

Thanks
Richard

Support tickets are meant to be sent when you encounter a technical problem inside the game and you need quick answer for what to do. They are not meant to be for sending your suggestions for improvements. Forums have that purpose :)

The length of the answer is not a factor in whether or not a ticket should be opened. The Category when opening a support ticket includes Bugs. The list posted by electricrainbows are all features which are faulty in their implementation. Those are bugs and they should continue to be reported by players using the bug reporting feature.

As for the moderation team not being able to fix bugs, in any software company, there is an escalation process operating in both pull and push modes. Pull: the management will monitor the category of tickets opened as well as whether or not they could be resolved by the mods. This is used to determine areas for resource allocation. Push: the moderation lead will have evidence and backing for escalation of problem areas where his team has a lack of success in bringing speedy resolution to tickets opened.

DeletedUser99588

From what I recall GvG launched around March/April of 2014. They've had over 4 years to get it right but even back then they were in denial that there was a problem. You were always told devs can't reproduce the problems and it was up to players to figure it out and report in detail every click of the button that led to the issue. Well if the devs tried playing it, especially in one of the big GvG guilds they would notice it very easily. There has been more than enough time to solve it and I can guarantee if it was a problem with getting diamond payments it would be solved sharpish. GvG back then was a huge part of the game and they still didn't bother so there is little chance of it ever being resolved now. The bottom line is if they were capable of fixing it they would have done it unless the cost to do so was greater than perceived benefits.

DeletedUser112892

The length of the answer is not a factor in whether or not a ticket should be opened. The Category when opening a support ticket includes Bugs. The list posted by electricrainbows are all features which are faulty in their implementation. Those are bugs and they should continue to be reported by players using the bug reporting feature.

As for the moderation team not being able to fix bugs, in any software company, there is an escalation process operating in both pull and push modes. Pull: the management will monitor the category of tickets opened as well as whether or not they could be resolved by the mods. This is used to determine areas for resource allocation. Push: the moderation lead will have evidence and backing for escalation of problem areas where his team has a lack of success in bringing speedy resolution to tickets opened.
Yes, the OP pointed out. But, if you see that you cannot do anything about it by sending Support ticket, then you need to change approach and visit forums. Spamming won't do anything, just make problem bigger.
As I already explained to the OP, best thing you can do is to visit Beta forums and see what is being done. Ask if anything about GvG is at least being worked on, I am sure they will answer you :)

DeletedUser99438

Well said :) Keep up the cause guys ... make a stand ... get your tickets in ... we will be heard

Andrew420

Major
GvG has been broken since day 1 and all the little "improvements" haven't helped at all
Ever since they introduced the mobile app improving GvG has taken a backseat to the app
You can pay a visit to Beta forums and ask them, as Beta server is where game fixes and new feature first arrive, 3-4, even more weeks before they even arrive to live servers.
That is just so helpful to a player that is already a member of the Beta server and forum
I wouldn't have known this info if you hadn't mentioned it:rolleyes:

DeletedUser4727

I'll tell you what I'm seeing Richard, with all due respect, I'm seeing that we are being told once again that we are to sit quietly in a corner while our issues go unaddressed. I'm seeing that support doesn't want it's ticket service overloaded. And I'm seeing that in reality this is our medium.

The issues are laid out clearly ... issues that are longstanding.... issues that have not to date been addressed and ....issues we won't accept not to be addressed anymore. They are making the game impossible.

You are uncomfortable with too many support tickets ... complain to Innogames. Because our right is to send in tickets regarding issues that are causing problematic game play.
Who is telling you to sit quietly in the corner? How is a publicly accessible forum the corner? Surely if I wanted to push you all to individual quiet corners, then encouraging you to send in tickets would be more effective from my point of view? Tickets only accessible by you and the team member dealing with your ticket, as opposed to protesting your issues here out in the open. I simply don't see your point, sorry.

I'm not uncomfortable with too many tickets, that is also false. More tickets actually improves my community's overall KPIs, so this in of itself isn't a detriment or a deterrent to me. My point is simple, we both know support can't fix your issue, so why not put your energy in to posting here instead? The effectiveness of myself being able to link an entire thread of complaints and say "here, read this" can't be understated.

I'm not questioning the content of the post, nor am I denying the fact that there are bugs with GvG which need resolving. The bugs listed are all issues we're aware of, none of them are unknowns. If you as a player open a ticket every day on the same bug, your first ticket is no more effective in resolving issues than your 100th.

The structure of our moderation team is somewhat different in many ways to what you've outlined. A resolution on a bugs ticket is determined if the bug has been reported or not. If you send a bug ticket in which has already been reported, then the moderator will send you a response to let you know that it is a known issue currently being addressed by the development team. If you send one in which isn't currently known, they will work with you to fully articulate the issue, then let you know that it has been passed on to be reported to the developers. At no point in our moderation process are our developers involved. The escalation of issues takes place, almost in it's entirety, outside of our support system.

Additionally,why are you getting so many support tickets ... if the feedback is the opposite to what we are saying? I'll spell it out for you ... GvGers are still experiencing all of these issues laid out in the first post and they are immediate, ongoing issues that effect us NOW.
Sorry, adding this because you edited your post. Once again, I didn't claim the improvements implemented have fixed all issues. On the contrary, I said they hadn't. We're seeing so many tickets because you are encouraging your friends to send in tickets, frankly. We've seen a decline in tickets about GvG over the last year to 18 months. Some of this will be due to performance improvements, but make no mistake, a lot of it will be due to the growing mobile based player base of this game. Our ticket numbers on this topic are up since you decided to start a campaign of sending in tickets, yes.

DeletedUser112892

That is just so helpful to a player that is already a member of the Beta server and forum
I wouldn't have known this info if you hadn't mentioned it:rolleyes:
I am really not a detective so I can see which players from this forum know about Beta forum or are members of Beta forum.
I am just giving first hand information.

DeletedUser4727

Regardless, it's the only platform we have and we'll continue to use it until we're heard. Thank you all the same for your input Richard.

Keep up the cause guys ... make a stand ... get your tickets in ... we will be heard
Except you won't, though. This is the point I'm trying to make.

"We've received [insert number of tickets] about GvG issues this week", regardless of the level of detail given, is less effective than "We have a thread on our forum developing which gives some effective criticism of GvG and it's bugs, please read". (To be clear, that isn't exactly how I address feedback brought via the support system, this is merely hyperbolic to make my point.)

DeletedUser4727

Basically Richard as players we are fed up of "very little " development going into a major part of the game. I fight every single night as do many others and have seen very little improvement. I am sorry but Inno needs to step up to the plate now.
Yep, which is fair and constructive feedback, and I can pass it on to the developers directly by way of one clear and concise collection of feedback collated in this thread. Verbatim, at that. I'm not trying to stifle people's voices, or dismiss their agenda, I'm trying to make it so your voice is most effective.

DeletedUser99438

Yep, which is fair and constructive feedback, and I can pass it on to the developers directly by way of one clear and concise collection of feedback collated in this thread. Verbatim, at that. I'm not trying to stifle people's voices, or dismiss their agenda, I'm trying to make it so your voice is most effective.

And the initial thread does that clearly :)

Additionally I'm not sure if you are aware but we've been here previous times with several differing CCMs.
We've posted petitions
Contacted support on a mass basis
Posted many threads to the forum.
Attended and Questioned at the live sessions
Posted to Facebook

All are going unheard ... so now we feel our only option is this ... we're simply nt going to be fobbed off this time like all other times. And no amount of threats about spamming will deter us eitehr ... that is an attempt to have our voices not heard... especially considering they are all individual people posting for the first time today!