• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Birthday event discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

DeletedUser6065

Is this for certain? :cool: I do hope so, as I am attacked/plundered each and every day by my neighborhood bully. :mad:
Motivated buildings giving tangible rewards (coins/resources) cannot be plundered (production cannot be motivated, ergo can be plundered). Surprisingly enough, this actually works as intended . . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5399

Motivated buildings giving tangible rewards (coins/resources) cannot be plundered (production cannot be motivated, ergo can be plundered). Surprisingly enough, this actually works as intended . . . mk
Thanks, that is very helpful. :)

DeletedUser

@ Ocelot

I also have a neighborhood bully who would definitely plunder my king if he was not polished. If you are a plunderer then think of the benefits: First you would be getting (in my case) 12000 coins which hurts me and helps the plunderer. Then you divide by 300 to get 40 rank points just from that one plunder. It is quite possible that plundering the king is more valuable, pointwise, than the battle it took to win the plundering opportunity. And that is a primary reason that some plunder.

EDIT: That raises a question. the King is worth 12000 + coins to me because of enthusiasm and St Marks. Would a plunderer get those same 12000 or some lesser amount? And if a lesser amount what would the plunderer get?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

The plunderer will always get the normal (100% happiness), nonGB-boosting amount for anything he/she plunders

DeletedUser2029

today is 22nd, this questline should have ended yesterday, but Madame Fortuna is still on my screen. Is this a bug or an oversight?
(I play on Houndsmoor, en8)

DeletedUser100341

Why can't I view the announcement?

Sorry I though it was a recent announcement. Turns out to be old.