• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Birthday event discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

DeletedUser5180

This sounds great, wasn't expecting another event so soon after the 'eggsellent' easter event so well done to anwar and his team. Im looking forward to this very much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FoE :)

DeletedUser

I noticed that we will have the chance to get our special buildings upgraded to the current age that you are in? I deleted my candy shop and my graveyard recently as they were taking up space and they were behind in terms of age and effectiveness compared to standard buildings. At the time of deletion I had no hope of getting them to the current age (Industrial Age) if i had have know there would have been this opportunity i would have kept them. I must say that i was a little upset to have to delete them especially now that i know i could have boosted them. I guess that those buildings have now gone to waste and I am now out of pocket, thanks FOE and happy birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6065

I noticed that we will have the chance to get our special buildings upgraded to the current age that you are in? I deleted my candy shop and my graveyard recently as they were taking up space and they were behind in terms of age and effectiveness compared to standard buildings. At the time of deletion I had no hope of getting them to the current age (Industrial Age) if i had have know there would have been this opportunity i would have kept them. I must say that i was a little upset to have to delete them especially now that i know i could have boosted them. I guess that those buildings have now gone to waste and I am now out of pocket, thanks FOE and happy birthday.
A little caution here may be in order. We don't know the amount of upgrade, what the cost(s) are, nor what building(s) are involved. This may not be such a great deal . . . . mk

DeletedUser7719

(Hey ddrd1981, put your reply in spoilers since you're giving out secret information ;))

DeletedUser

(Hey ddrd1981, put your reply in spoilers since you're giving out secret information ;))

It's okay, it was mentioned in the announcement.

Announcement said:
For the first time ever in Forge of Empires, there will be an opportunity to bring some of your old special buildings up to date with your current age, so be sure not to miss it.

DeletedUser9701

I was wondering why there were point values for an industrial age graveyard, an industrial age confectionary, the nutcracker, etc when the industrial age wasn't even out when these buildings were obtained. I guess this explains it.

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me , is there any thread about the quest that will be given in birthday event ?

DeletedUser

If there was only a way I could find cheap authentic jerseys.... Haha what the hell is going on with all these messages?

DeletedUser

We are working on it, lol, and I almost thought you were a spambot, hehe.

DeletedUser

Ok so what does the
'Artwork'
(not sure if really a spoiler but just to be safe) from the quests do/give, I don't want to use it up or lose it pointlessly?