• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Battle replays for attacker

• Thread starter DeletedUser5647
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1081

Maybe I've misunderstood what the "popular" category is for,
but this idea has already been implemented, so does it belong here?

DeletedUser7719

This has not been implemented. You can only view battles when you are defending not attacking (though there is a replay button at the end of your own battles now)

DeletedUser2989

Just based on what I've seen in the OP we don't have something like this. I can see where being able to view previous attacks (not just the one you just completed) would be handy. +1 :)

DeletedUser1081

Ah so. Sorry for not seeing that the point was to have something like a scrapbook of past battles - maybe I missed the point because I don't see a need for it at all. But I'll go back to my corner now. :cool:

DeletedUser14394

+1

Atleast I can check my battles and plunder anyone who dont have any reasonable defense. Sometimes those players city is not available to plunder, so I can plunder them by rechecking the battles. Dont want to plunder a player who cares about their city.

DeletedUser

+1 for me too. I am not a great battle strategist and this would help considerably.

DeletedUser101925

+1 from me. I love this idea.

This will be very helpful in figuring out wich neighbor used wich defense and can be used as a tool to learn and improve my battling by comparing the results.

DeletedUser12400

+1
ZT0u31o.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101726

I would use this to see what silly things the AI did to my troops, it does surprise me sometimes how many come back from an auto battle, I may choose not to relive my 'doh' moments where i sent in 8 rogues (too many of them still give me nightmares).

A good idea....i can remember when we used to have this feature and I did not appreciate it like I would now even with 56K fights under my belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.