• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Army Management

DeletedUser

Yep. Have to agree with the majority of views here. I hate being negative but...
I have also been using this on the beta so plenty of time to form a valid opinion & not just an instant reaction.
I understand the need to revamp the military pool with the onset of GW. But the way this has been implemented is absolutely useless. It is possibly the most user - unfriendly thing in the game, with the exception of those Goddamn event messages !!
Come on FOE.....Get it together please :(

DeletedUser

Yep. Have to agree with the majority of views here. I hate being negative but...
I have also been using this on the beta so plenty of time to form a valid opinion & not just an instant reaction.
I understand the need to revamp the military pool with the onset of GW. But the way this has been implemented is absolutely useless. It is possibly the most user - unfriendly thing in the game, with the exception of those Goddamn event messages !!
Come on FOE.....Get it together please :(
So what happens on this beta server, because if you have been using it for so long, knowing the presence of minor problems, then why is it presented to us on the active server unfixed? The idea of a beta server is so things can be repaired before they hit the active server(s).

Is this because you all are so busy playing to create a ticket, or is it that FoE are ignoring peoples tickets?

DeletedUser7719

We are not allowed to discuss other servers here. (but if you take a look at "Missions" under the zz forums, you should be able to get your answers there)

DeletedUser

We are not allowed to discuss other servers here. (but if you take a look at "Missions" under the zz forums, you should be able to get your answers there)
I realise we aren't allowed to talk about what's happening in game on the zz server, but I was directly referring to the technical side of it m8, whereby INNO should be getting feedback. This is the whole idea of Alpha, Beta etc.

To us here, the various processes have gone through beta, and now we are lumbered with this!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

As byeordie said, you can look at the beta forum yourself to see whether or not they get any feedback.

DeletedUser

That wasn't quite the question I had. I was a bit more subtle, like - are they all playing and not reporting, or has INNO ignored them. There are blatant shortcomings in this, although having said that, I quite like it, and with further modification, it'll be good.

And I can't see the zz server pages!

So what happens on this beta server, because if you have been using it for so long, knowing the presence of minor problems, then why is it presented to us on the active server unfixed? The idea of a beta server is so things can be repaired before they hit the active server(s).

Is this because you all are so busy playing to create a ticket, or is it that FoE are ignoring peoples tickets?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98641

Now I have tried out this new army management for a couple of days. It works kind of ok, but here is what I wish, to make things easier and faster.

It definitely needs to get speeded up. The time it takes just to remove your soldiers after a fight is just beneath contempt.

The defending soldiers you have chosen should be at the back among your strengths and not at the front, this to avoid taking them if you are going to attack.

The attached and unatached soldiers should be better sorted. This would make it easier to find what you want to fight with.

And the last thing, the injured soldiers would certainly be at the back to avoid taking wrong or scroll through the entire list to find one that is not injured.

I know that this is ideas that many have written already but I just had to write some down too ;P
And please excuse me for my bad English.

DeletedUser1081

That wasn't quite the question I had. I was a bit more subtle, like - are they all playing and not reporting, or has INNO ignored them. There are blatant shortcomings in this, although having said that, I quite like it, and with further modification, it'll be good. And I can't see the zz server pages!

LoL: Subtle, eh?! :cool:
If you can't see the zz forum you should clear your cache, try again, try another browser and then contact support.

DeletedUser

LoL: Subtle, eh?! :cool:
If you can't see the zz forum you should clear your cache, try again, try another browser and then contact support.
Is it called the zz forum? All I see are other "EN" ones, and I can't really be bothered as i have no wish to know the "secret stuff", only that the beta process works, and on the surface it would seem it doesn't.

DeletedUser

Simple, use the filters that you had before - Shows how many Tanks, Artillery etc, etc.

Wow... so simple... Previously, counting the number of pages can be done in 2s... Now, let's say you filter out all the Tanks.. Please help me count all my Tanks in 2 rows -.-...

DeletedUser15432

Excuse the language but this new army screen is a pile of ****.

PLEASE PUT THE OLD ONE BACK. OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET A LOT OF PLAYERS LEAVING THE GAME - MYSELF INCLUDED,

please read the rules regarding language, you can not use stars or asterix's to cover letters especially when it is clearly evident from the rest of the sentence what you intended to type

DeletedUser1081

Wow... so simple... Previously, counting the number of pages can be done in 2s... Now, let's say you filter out all the Tanks.. Please help me count all my Tanks in 2 rows -.-...

Yep: It's really difficult now to count how many of each kind of unit you have if you happen to have more than the 18 that show in one screenful. The button that shifts the "unit bar" seems to shift just under 1/2 slot to the left each time, or is it just over 1/2 slot? Either way, it's very hard to tell whether or not you've already counted the two units on the far right unless they happen to be different from the ones next to them (which is almost never the case when you're filtering by unit type). That's a major flaw and I hope they can fix it soon.

DeletedUser99372

How does on attack using the new army management module? I beleive the new screen is to big and the attack button is at the bottom and I am unable to access it...

DeletedUser98682

How does on attack using the new army management module? I beleive the new screen is to big and the attack button is at the bottom and I am unable to access it...

this will be resolved in the update on wednesday13th. Tracy

DeletedUser3157

Until then maybe going full screen will help you.