• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event ARCHAEOLOGY EVENT

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

my "best" reward yet was the 6 hour mass supply rush
won 9

I think I wait for reno kits and get many of them

for buildings is no space in my city

DeletedUser112892

We have just over 11 days left of the even, it would be great if you could tell us, what you think of the event and your best rewards so far?

Happy forging
7 Carousels for me, waiting for them to appear 2nd time so I could get more. World Fair at level 5, so I need 4 more upgrade kits as grand prizes and 1 from questline

DeletedUser113901

We have just over 11 days left of the even, it would be great if you could tell us, what you think of the event and your best rewards so far?

Happy forging
Wishing well on side worlds. World fair on main worlds.

DeletedUser111949

Any chance to receive as daily reward the upgrade + 1 or renovation kit?

DeletedUser116800

how did you manage to get so many?
i got 4, 2 and 1 in my 3 worlds respectively
is there a trick to it?
I started getting them when I left the quest window every time I got the daily special...I think it recalibrates...got lots of watchtower upgrades that way too..could just be pure luck though

DeletedUser111428

Any chance to receive as daily reward the upgrade + 1 or renovation kit?
Hi aquila! I think that it is safe to say that, at least, the One-Up Kit and/or the Renovation Kit will be offered at least once as a Daily Special, based on the Daily Specials that have been offered in the past with previous Events :)

Dead-Eye

General
Been to busy to bother. Trip home and Army stuff. I will probably have to use diamonds but I aint really fussed. Got 3K of em for 75 quid. Should last a couple years all that.

Andrew420

Major

Happy forging
Unlike a certain negative nancy I have no problem with you repeating yourself
I missed the carousel day and hope it comes around again
So until it does I am saving my scrolls to get that prize
If it doesn't oh well it won't be the end of the world for me

DeletedUser108359

Agreed, and getting the carousel is one thing, making space for them is a whole different challenge ( at least for me anyway ) no good having 10 or 20 of the things and they sit in one's inventory.
Shrink kits, shrink kits, my kingdom for shrink kits. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whoever said size doesn't count, never played this game. :rolleyes::P;)

Boorg

Captain

I’d say you are lucky that you don’t have any Carousels because since I got my Carousels I am always dizzy from the continues rides I am taking on my Carousels!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boorg

Captain
Agreed, and getting the carousel is one thing, making space for them is a whole different challenge ( at least for me anyway ) no good having 10 or 20 of the things and they sit in one's inventory.
Shrink kits, shrink kits, my kingdom for shrink kits. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dry all the water content from your items be leaving them in the sun or put your items in a micro wave oven for a while and the items will shrink!

Problem solved!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoever said size doesn't count, never played this game. :rolleyes::P;)

It all depends what you are refereeing too! :? :? :?

If it’s one’s bank account than yes it does count but size does not always count for everything!

:D :D :D