• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
No they dont have to tell you a thing and you should consider yourself lucky that there is fandom so you can make semi educated guesses and speculate. I would love to see an event where beta was used solely to balance building levels, work out codes or whatever it is the Eggheads in Hamburg do then throw out a complete set of different quests so players would have to think on a day to day basis. Guys like you would have a meltdown.
even if they would completely change the order of quests and what you need to do when it would make no difference to me .... i have stooped reading what quests are as it took me more time to do so then to just do them and even then most of events i finish fast part in 2 to 3 days of event ....

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Why? Cause players decide to label something "item of the year" Inno has to adapt the way they have run events for years?

Amazing how those ....... think they have any voice in this. They need to read the Terms & Conditions they accepted.

oh mate .... maybe one day they come to there senses as general customer climate is changing so rapidly and i am sure current situation in the world will have a deep impact on them too .... if people are in a bad situation the first things the chop from the list are luxury stuff like games .... so .... but yes ... lets all hope to get it ... if we don't it will not be the end of the world at least for us ... lol

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Carousel is out!

Oh dear, so now we see the real dirty, to spend it all on the worse atk boost building, or to save and possibly get nothing...

;-;

seriously, why put this out a 2nd time already before the CS, because that means that this is the last time this one is out... and anyone going for this forgoes the CS, But if there is no CS due to them pulling it then... :/

DeletedUser111428

Oh well...I am waiting to see if the Checkmate Square will become available as Daily Special within the next 6 days...if that is the case, awesome! If not, well I will try to grab whatever I can and sell unneeded items through Antiques Dealer...then wait for the Soccer Event, since the Winner Plaza Selection Kit will be offered and represents an EVEN BETTER Attack Boost from a 3X3 building (13% in SAAB versus 11% for the Checkmate Square) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I’m going with the notion the CS has been pulled and will spend all my scrolls this evening and try get a few extra carousels. 181E97AB-A432-4491-814D-A6AF1024AEF7.jpeg

Giskler

Legend
Oh well...I am waiting to see if the Checkmate Square will become available as Daily Special within the next 6 days...if that is the case, awesome! If not, well I will try to grab whatever I can and sell unneeded items through Antiques Dealer...then wait for the Soccer Event, since the Winner Plaza Selection Kit will be offered and represents an EVEN BETTER Attack Boost from a 3X3 building (12% in SAAB versus 11% for the Checkmate Square) :)
13% in SAAB.

I'm probably going to get some carousels, even though i feel like inno just put this so that we spend on carousels everything they have the CS like tomorrow..to make people buy more.

DeletedUser

I'm probably going to get some carousels, even though i feel like inno just put this so that we spend on carousels everything they have the CS like tomorrow..to make people buy more.

im having bad enough week if i get CS tomorrow i will be so annoyed as i spent my scrolls

FLKMAMS

Sergeant

im having bad enough week if i get CS tomorrow i will be so annoyed as i spent my scrolls
I think I would fell worst if I spent my scroll today and CS is released tomorrow, than If i didnt spend any scroll any day, and CS is not released at all. Ofc, it´s better to use them for something than keep them in a draw, but i think.... we like to complaint.. we need to say: "Inno!!!, you cheated me!!" xDD

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Last archeology event I picked up 13 carousels, wouldnt grudge 13 of those again, don’t trust the CMS will appear so it’s a win/win for me,,here goes the great big dig of 2020

Dead-Eye

General
I grabbed 2 each for my 4 fighting diamond mines. Got 25 or so shrink kits over 4 worlds and would be happy if they came up again. I have a couple of May ploes and have the carousel next to. In an attempt to hide how stupid the Maypoles look. Would really like reno kits for my real world. Everything in this is utterly useless IMHO.

i never said the need to and that they have to .... but it is getting old by now the way they are conducting them self .... if you just go on inno games page and read About part .... oh boy .... they are far away from being what they wrote there ... the fact is that i can understand that they will keep new stuff as tight as possible until it is ready to go on beta .... but when the event has already started and they possibly made a fundamental change to it then it would be nice if the would make an announcement on it and say to us it is as it is .... one of the core values in today educated society is transparency in communication to your costumer in this situation to players because of them they can have there paychecks in a situation where many people are getting fired ......

inno made some progress in 2018 and some in 2019 where they started to be better to there players aka customers ...

they have a long way to go .... i am sorry that gaming industry isn't as organized in some stuff like telecommunication businesses that have several different lets say official poles that look who is the best of the best in quality, cx and other stuff compared to leaders in the industry ....

i am sure that inno makes enough money even now that CX is on there lowest priority right now and it should be number one!

so i do hope the only switched something that was not all that important and that we will all be lucky enough that our patience will be worth lol
Agreed. Even we talk about game, in the end all this is business to customer relationship and they are setting the rythm of the game. Since GBG was released the game mechanics changed and you cant blame players to be excited about it and aim to go higher which is whole point of this game if you want to maintain the essential excitement. The event has already started and people are under impression that its gonna happen. Inno know very well about it and if they decide to remove checkers even through the fuzz which is going on around it, I will consider it unfair move towards the community (personally I consider it as less likely to happen)

Agent327

Overlord
Agreed. Even we talk about game, in the end all this is business to customer relationship and they are setting the rythm of the game. Since GBG was released the game mechanics changed and you cant blame players to be excited about it and aim to go higher which is whole point of this game if you want to maintain the essential excitement. The event has already started and people are under impression that its gonna happen. Inno know very well about it and if they decide to remove checkers even through the fuzz which is going on around it, I will consider it unfair move towards the community (personally I consider it as less likely to happen)

Why are people under the impression? Did Inno cause that in any way?