• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser118370

Wishing Well Shrink Kit
World's Fair Selection Kit
Shrine of Knowledge
Victory Tower Upgrade Kit
Renovation Kit
Checkmate Square (Hopefully) :)

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Wishing Well Shrink Kit
World's Fair Selection Kit
Shrine of Knowledge
Victory Tower Upgrade Kit
Renovation Kit
Checkmate Square (Hopefully) :)

Renovation Kit
Wishing well
checkmate
victory tower upgrade kit
- ?
world´s fair selection kit.

That was my bet this morning. Not in that order, but the items i think, at less (I hope) will be released xD

DeletedUser116787

Lol, there will be no CMS on daily specials, see the post from Cursedveggie.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Well, I keep on thinking they should be release, but even if they do, I´ll never understand why so late.

At the end, this is not a game, it is a company (a company with ridiculous high prices, btw). So, one thing is not doing what your customer want you to do, and another thing is doing what your customer dont want you to do. You dont want to release de CS in servers? dont touch it in Beta.
It´s obvious many people play beta just to follow a better estrategy in normal servers.
It´s obvious Inno knows people is expecting for atk/def bonus building for guild battleground, and CS is one of the best.
It´s obvious CS in beta would make people to talk about, with hope.
It´s obvious many top players would wait for it.... ultil the end.
It´s obvious, the latest you released it, the tirest/anxious people would be.
And it´s more than obvious, than not released it would create insatisfaction, and innecesary one. A feeling of "I didnt have to do it, it was not neccesary, but I wanted you to know who is the boss" from Inno.

People dont decide what is released, and what is not or how the events are. St patrick day event was, in my opinion, pure s* but it´s ok, I knew it was like that, any change from beta, and I just did it in my main world and some more words. And you can adapt your city to that.... why?, because at the end, beta server is a check place for Inno, but also for player. Players help Inno in beta server testing whatever they want and, in exchange, players earn a knowledge they can use in their own servers.

So this kind of marketing estrategy is the worst they could follow. Not just because it mess the company-customer relationship up, but because... what money they will earn in exchange?. I mean.... people is waiting for SC and they save the scrolls... then you dont release it and they finish the event with +5k scrolls in their pockets.... do you think they will pay for more?. For SC perhaps (i will do it, or I would). But not for victory tower upgrade kit.
Some people complain: "you are doing know more shitty events to get more money, instead than just 3-4 good seasonal events like before". That is a marketing strategy change that could look for: make the customer happy/active.... and get money for it. OFC!, why to do more work if not?. And with this in mind, the point is... why to do what they are doing now?. why to make the job, creating an event in the game, and them create an scenario where you are the bad guy (according to the customers), and that will make people to spend more money?

meh

DeletedUser

Did i said i won 5 Carousels with 50 Brushes ? (1000 scrolls ?) i Did and i keep my rest for Checkmates !!!!

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
1589970590356.png

well well well..... I am less sure about CMS than before. They released the carousel yesterday, and now this. 90% people how pay, do it for Special Day (or perhaps double building event, but i think this is not the case). But if CMS is not released, it´s not neccesary to buy more.....
Imagine people buying diamonds for scrolls (I think it´s the worst way possible, anyway) thinking in a possible CMS..... and them have victory towers kit xDDD

Agent327

Overlord
Well, I keep on thinking they should be release, but even if they do, I´ll never understand why so late.

At the end, this is not a game, it is a company (a company with ridiculous high prices, btw). So, one thing is not doing what your customer want you to do, and another thing is doing what your customer dont want you to do. You dont want to release de CS in servers? dont touch it in Beta.
It´s obvious many people play beta just to follow a better estrategy in normal servers.
It´s obvious Inno knows people is expecting for atk/def bonus building for guild battleground, and CS is one of the best.
It´s obvious CS in beta would make people to talk about, with hope.
It´s obvious many top players would wait for it.... ultil the end.
It´s obvious, the latest you released it, the tirest/anxious people would be.
And it´s more than obvious, than not released it would create insatisfaction, and innecesary one. A feeling of "I didnt have to do it, it was not neccesary, but I wanted you to know who is the boss" from Inno.

People dont decide what is released, and what is not or how the events are. St patrick day event was, in my opinion, pure s* but it´s ok, I knew it was like that, any change from beta, and I just did it in my main world and some more words. And you can adapt your city to that.... why?, because at the end, beta server is a check place for Inno, but also for player. Players help Inno in beta server testing whatever they want and, in exchange, players earn a knowledge they can use in their own servers.

So this kind of marketing estrategy is the worst they could follow. Not just because it mess the company-customer relationship up, but because... what money they will earn in exchange?. I mean.... people is waiting for SC and they save the scrolls... then you dont release it and they finish the event with +5k scrolls in their pockets.... do you think they will pay for more?. For SC perhaps (i will do it, or I would). But not for victory tower upgrade kit.
Some people complain: "you are doing know more shitty events to get more money, instead than just 3-4 good seasonal events like before". That is a marketing strategy change that could look for: make the customer happy/active.... and get money for it. OFC!, why to do more work if not?. And with this in mind, the point is... why to do what they are doing now?. why to make the job, creating an event in the game, and them create an scenario where you are the bad guy (according to the customers), and that will make people to spend more money?

meh

If they were to do what you crybabies want they would ruïn the game. Once you get what you want, you will start crying for something else.

Gimme gimme gimme!!

BTW the CMS does not give a defence bonus in GBG, so rather stupid to wait for that.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
If they were to do what you crybabies want they would ruïn the game. Once you get what you want, you will start crying for something else.

Gimme gimme gimme!!

BTW the CMS does not give a defence bonus in GBG, so rather stupid to wait for that.
Meh, trolls trolling.Do you want to know the best puppy? who wants to be the best! :) I dont know why ignored you, if then i see your messages.

I have read some post from you only, and I think you are just a troll who believes it´s something else. You are talking about a game, I´m talking about marketing (with all the possible mistakes). If you didnt understand my point, just keep quiet... baby boy.
BTW, i didnt say CMS gives any def bonus. What I mean is people is thinking know just in def/off bonus building (more, if possible). And CMS is one of the best... like sentinel is. Buildings which give def or atk, or def and atk, in general. It´s now clear? can you understand now?. It´s now simplier for your trolling mind? :)

DeletedUser

Meh, trolls trolling.Do you want to know the best puppy? who wants to be the best! :) I dont know why ignored you, if then i see your messages.

I have read some post from you only, and I think you are just a troll who believes it´s something else. You are talking about a game, I´m talking about marketing (with all the possible mistakes). If you didnt understand my point, just keep quiet... baby boy.
BTW, i didnt say CMS gives any def bonus. What I mean is people is thinking know just in def/off bonus building (more, if possible). And CMS is one of the best... like sentinel is. Buildings which give def or atk, or def and atk, in general. It´s now clear? can you understand now?. It´s now simplier for your trolling mind? :)
i think he was trying to implement that Carousels give Defence to your Attacking Army somehow.... The ones i took give defence for my city only :(

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
i think he was trying to implement that Carousels give Defence to your Attacking Army somehow.... The ones i took give defence for my city only :(
well.. off or def, or off and def bonus...... in attacking army!. xD
How cares abouut defending armies haha
But I think he was trying to prove he has the biggest nuts... not saying anything worthy, really. Like normal.