• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
They dont have to tell you anything.
Wrong. They should be in touch with community as we are those who pay (those who does, however we all are their “customers”). They know very well that the players are counting on it and if it does not happen it might cause disappointment to players which can lead to loss in profit for inno. So yes, from business perspective it is important to update community about items which have crucial impact on gameplay.

Agent327

Overlord
first of all it is not complaining or whining .... the fact is that Inno could tell us as it is if they did switch CMS for gondola and then you know at least there is one more try for Carousel , but it also can be that they decided that World's Fair Selection Kit shouldn't come 3 times and rather only 2 ... i my self play this game as it is only thing at the moment that relaxes me and i want to have fun.... especially now when so many players are in countries that are in lock down because of covid ....

No they can't tell us, so it is complaining.

If you need relaxation, take some pills.

Wrong. They should be in touch with community as we are those who pay (those who does, however we all are their “customers”). They know very well that the players are counting on it and if it does not happen it might cause disappointment to players which can lead to loss in profit for inno. So yes, from business perspective it is important to update community about items which have crucial impact on gameplay.

Wrong and total BS. Loss of income is a crap argument, cause you have no clue. Part of the events is that you do not know what the DS will be. Thinking just because something appeared on beta gives you the right to demand it here is totally stupid.

Getting real tired of these, "they will lose income" and "we have a pandemic, so we deserve something extra" arguments. Bunch of whiners!

DeletedUser

just check your top players cities in your world and try find out their strategy, 90% they have the best plan
I don't think its possible for Checkmates not to come, probably they want to make players believe that they won't come so they spend all their Quests items to Carousels and then buy more Diamonds for Checkmates ...
But thats my personal oppinion !

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Hahaha! Hahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

sasukes_crazy_laugh_naruto_483_by_danimefreack_d2jzhid-fullview.jpg

2020-05-18 19_13_50-Settings.png

2020-05-18 19_14_23-Forge of Empires.png

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Grats, for me its Silver tab 2 that never wants to spawn when I did use some at the WF, not been a daily since then I wanted since the CS was supposed to be one, course now i'm thinking I go all out on the inferior in every way near waste of space Carousal due to CS existence just to still get some attack boost...

Dead-Eye

General

No they dont have to tell you a thing and you should consider yourself lucky that there is fandom so you can make semi educated guesses and speculate. I would love to see an event where beta was used solely to balance building levels, work out codes or whatever it is the Eggheads in Hamburg do then throw out a complete set of different quests so players would have to think on a day to day basis. Guys like you would have a meltdown.

No they dont have to tell you a thing and you should consider yourself lucky that there is fandom so you can make semi educated guesses and speculate. I would love to see an event where beta was used solely to balance building levels, work out codes or whatever it is the Eggheads in Hamburg do then throw out a complete set of different quests so players would have to think on a day to day basis. Guys like you would have a meltdown.
Well spoken by you, I wont argue about it. However some players will pay quite chunk of money for it (I do not care who does, who doesn’t.....) also what is in quest line and beta was not the point of discussion. Of course they can put whatever and whenever BUT this is considered “item of the year” and its a lot of fuzz around it, so I would expect little more clarity. Don’t get me wrong, I wasnt here to create massive discussion, its just comically tedious, how much one item can do :D

DeletedUser653

I suspect Inno will put out the checkmate because its a diamond spend building and the odds of winning it are very small (5-15% per go) and that will lead many players to buy more attempts leading to increased profits which is the only reason INNO puts on these events at the end of the day.
I too like the Sentinel, there becomes a point in the numbers where increasing the attacking defence is better than increase the attack % for a fighter.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
They dont have to tell you anything.
i never said the need to and that they have to .... but it is getting old by now the way they are conducting them self .... if you just go on inno games page and read About part .... oh boy .... they are far away from being what they wrote there ... the fact is that i can understand that they will keep new stuff as tight as possible until it is ready to go on beta .... but when the event has already started and they possibly made a fundamental change to it then it would be nice if the would make an announcement on it and say to us it is as it is .... one of the core values in today educated society is transparency in communication to your costumer in this situation to players because of them they can have there paychecks in a situation where many people are getting fired ......

inno made some progress in 2018 and some in 2019 where they started to be better to there players aka customers ...

they have a long way to go .... i am sorry that gaming industry isn't as organized in some stuff like telecommunication businesses that have several different lets say official poles that look who is the best of the best in quality, cx and other stuff compared to leaders in the industry ....

i am sure that inno makes enough money even now that CX is on there lowest priority right now and it should be number one!

so i do hope the only switched something that was not all that important and that we will all be lucky enough that our patience will be worth lol

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
finally someone who thinks correctly !