• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

App Donating is cheating

DeletedUser96901

• World: all
  • Browser and Version: all
  • Overview of the bug: Browser players donate 10 FP after 10 FP. everybody sees it when someone is going for an expensive place. app users donate all FP at once. nothing can be seen unless their 2000 FP are in the GB
  • Screenshots: none
  • How often this occurs: everytime app users donate
  • Urgency: high. costs browser players many thousands FP
  • Preventative Actions: none

Agent327

Overlord
Start playing on the app

Survival of the fittest
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives.
It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

DeletedUser112027

@Agent327
thank you: I won a bet with a friend
I said: you would be the first idiot who would post here and say nothing useful

Huh. I guess "useful" is a subjective term, eh? :-)

Here are MY (potentially) idiotic thoughts:

a) this is not a bug;

b) this is not cheating;

c) this is a difference in FoE delivery methods/game platforms;

d) a better title/subject line would describe the possible "inequities" in FP donation methods between the two (2) formats;

e) get an iPad.

Can I has 10 bucks?

E.

DeletedUser96901

Huh. I guess "useful" is a subjective term, eh? :-)

Here are MY (potentially) idiotic thoughts:

a) this is not a bug;

b) this is not cheating;

c) this is a difference in FoE delivery methods/game platforms;

d) a better title/subject line would describe the possible "inequities" in FP donation methods between the two (2) formats;

e) get an iPad.

Can I has 10 bucks?

E.
thank you for inspiring me to find solution f
f) install android on the pc in vmware and let run an autoclick to do the exact amount of clicks needed :blush:

Start playing on the app

Survival of the fittest
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives.
It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
how do you like my solution

took a while but: adaption done 8-)

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! This is not a bug in the game code, just a difference in the way the app and browser versions handle donating to GBs, but both sets of code are currently working as intended. I'll therefore move this thread to our general discussion section, so the discussion can continue :)

DeletedUser96901

Hey folks! This is not a bug in the game code, just a difference in the way the app and browser versions handle donating to GBs, but both sets of code are currently working as intended. I'll therefore move this thread to our general discussion section, so the discussion can continue :)

if there is no bug then this must be moved to not a bug subforum and be closed

not to discussion

:rolleyes:

Greywolf

Sergeant
There are android emulators which can be used to play the app version of FoE on your computer. I run Nox App Player myself to play mobile games on my PC. The app for FoE is extremely useful when I need to donate large amounts of FP's, but besides donating I find the app version inferior compared to the browser version.

Vesiger

Monarch
From the app player's point of view, so far as I'm aware the only way to donate vast numbers of FP at once is to sit around painstakingly loading them up onto your FP bar 10FP by 10FP beforehand. While you're doing that, other people can be donating (and you can't see them doing it). If someone else turns out to have topped the building off already by the time you've preloaded hundreds of FP, then you've got no means of getting them back into inventory again - they have to be dumped somewhere else.
So it doesn't seem to me like much of an advantage...