• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

After a successful attack...

• Thread starter DeletedUser111815
  • Start date

Vesiger

Monarch
+1 - if I'm doing a quest that asks me to win four battles in a row, I don't want to waste time waiting for the game to load four cities that I'm not interested in.

DeletedUser111866

+1. It will be a lot easier for the client, and with autobattling everyone (if you're capable of that of course) this will quicken the game pace. Really, they say "Win 10 battles", why do I have to visit their cities as a requirement to finish the battle?

Agent327

Overlord
+1. It will be a lot easier for the client, and with autobattling everyone (if you're capable of that of course) this will quicken the game pace. Really, they say "Win 10 battles", why do I have to visit their cities as a requirement to finish the battle?

So wouldn't it be just a lot easier without a button and that you get send back to your city without having to do anything?

DeletedUser111866

So wouldn't it be just a lot easier without a button and that you get send back to your city without having to do anything?
Maybe, but I'd like to have a choice, to plunder or not, and not need to again click on a neighbor's face to select "plunder".

At leat on the app you already have a "Go plunder" button instead of an OK button, so adding another one making you get back to your city is logical. It seems that in browser you have a simple OK, there it is more logical to have default action changed to back to your city.

Agent327

Overlord
Maybe, but I'd like to have a choice, to plunder or not, and not need to again click on a neighbor's face to select "plunder".

You are calculating one click to many. When you get back to your city your neighbours face is still there in the bar. All you need to do is click the plunder icon. In the present situation you go to your neighbours town and also need to click the plunder icon.

At leat on the app you already have a "Go plunder" button instead of an OK button, so adding another one making you get back to your city is logical. It seems that in browser you have a simple OK, there it is more logical to have default action changed to back to your city.

Differences in PC and app are already worked on.

DeletedUser100133

Hello
As you can see a few posts have been edited or deleted due to a breach of rules, can we please stick to the topic and be polite to one another.

Thank you

DeletedUser

Either way just as long as the interface buttons work intuitive.
So my vote is neutral.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+1 the idea is great and if implemented it would considerably save time and especially save performance for players that maybe play on a little bit older machine.... we might have that button when we come in our neighbours city ... but before we can use it we need to wait from 3 to 5 sec to load neighbours city... click the button and againe wait to load our own city... one thing in this is true that it needs to be like that.... but it also to have even better in game experience the same button should be added to victory screen as well ... to give more options in how one play ...

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
So many people seem to be finding things a lot of hassle a button here an option there, the game is what it is and I’m sure the Inno team are trying to make it as enjoyable as possible. Has anyone actually stopped and thought outside the box, example: you’ve taken the time to go and attack a player either manually or autobattle, so your pushing buttons whichever way you play the game, and by choosing to battle someone your already in the city or outskirts and using up your precious time either way,, I’d rather Inno spend there time developing new GBs and new levels and new quests to be honest

Agent327

Overlord
So many people seem to be finding things a lot of hassle a button here an option there, the game is what it is and I’m sure the Inno team are trying to make it as enjoyable as possible. Has anyone actually stopped and thought outside the box, example: you’ve taken the time to go and attack a player either manually or autobattle, so your pushing buttons whichever way you play the game, and by choosing to battle someone your already in the city or outskirts and using up your precious time either way,, I’d rather Inno spend there time developing new GBs and new levels and new quests to be honest

You expect them to think when coming up with endless useless ideas that are just supposed to make the game easier for them?????

It's like taken a kid to the Mac and forbid the Happy Meal.

DeletedUser113901

-1 I don't like not being plundered by people who breach me. I feel it's insulting for the work I put in creating and strenghtening my defence.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
As a seclusive Rogue, I live in a Hideout (or Den) and do not vote on public affairs.
But secretly I think the main issue here is the loading time required to enter the attacked city especially with sluggish Internet connection.
I find that it is quicker to refresh the screen and reenter the default page (your city) than wait for the opponent city to load.