• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

After a successful attack...

• Thread starter DeletedUser111815
  • Start date

DeletedUser111815

... you now have to click the plunder button. 99% of the times I attack a neighbour I do so because I need to kill units or win battles for a quest. I don't like plundering so I don't do it.

After a successful fight, I do have to go to the city after which I can return to my own. Why not make another button which directly leads you back to your own, skipping the plundering entirely!

Can't be abused. I used the search option and couldn't find anything like this proposed before.

Agent327

Overlord
You do not HAVE to click the plunder button. You do get directed to your opponents city, but from there you can move back to your own. That does not need another button. It's already there.

DeletedUser111815

I don't want to go to their city, I want to bypass it entirely... Many of us attack neighbours but don't like the plundering . . . Why not make a button to go back to your city immediately?

Agent327

Overlord
If you want to bypass it, you do not want a button. You do not want to be directed to their city.

Emberguard

Legend
I agree it'd be nice if there were two buttons attack a successful attack: Plunder and Your City. If I attacked I'm plundering, but sometimes I want to do something else first

DeletedUser111815

If you want to bypass it, you do not want a button. You do not want to be directed to their city.
When you have to defeat an army for the daily quest, you do get a button "return to your city". I am proposing that you have TWO buttons after you successfully defeat a neighbour: 1 is "plunder" and 1 is "return to your city".

Emberguard

Legend
Actually all it shows when I attack a neighbour is "OK" which then straight away goes to the neighbours city not mine. No returning to the city on Desktop. On mobile can't remember what it looks like but pretty sure it does the same thing

Agent327

Overlord
Actually all it shows when I attack a neighbour is "OK" which then straight away goes to the neighbours city not mine. No returning to the city on Desktop. On mobile can't remember what it looks like but pretty sure it does the same thing

I just attacked a neighbour on desktop. After a manual fight I am in his city with 3 buttons. Plunder, actions and return to city. Same happens on auto-battle. I see the pop-up with the fight results and an OK button. When I click that I get directed to the city with the same 3 options again. It would help if I am not directed to the neighbours city after auto-battle, but the buttons he is talking about are there!

DeletedUser111815

It does Emberguard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Here!!!!!!

Plunder.jpg

Report that!!!!!!

Agent327

Overlord
wrong screen Agent, we're looking to skip the neighbours city altogether, not visit and then exit

View attachment 16022

Really???

After a successful attack...
... you now have to click the plunder button.

Where do you see a mandatory plunder button??????

Even with that screen you do not need two extra buttons. OK should lead you to your city like I have been saying all the time.

Agent327

Overlord
But we do want a button, a button to choose their city or our city. Our only choice right now is their city.

That is not what he wants.

Why not make another button which directly leads you back to your own, skipping the plundering entirely!.

I don't want to go to their city, I want to bypass it entirely...

So simply change the order. When you click the OK button you get directed back to your own city and not that of your neighbour. No extra button needed and if you do want to plunder you can use that plunder button under your neighbours avatar.

Emberguard

Legend
That doesn't fix the problem that creates an additional problem. Not every player wants to go to the neighbours city straight away just as not every player wants to go to their own city straight away. The problem is lack of choice

A second button would be needed to rectify this

Agent327

Overlord
That doesn't fix the problem that creates an additional problem. Not every player wants to go to the neighbours city straight away just as not every player wants to go to their own city straight away. The problem is lack of choice

A second button would be needed to rectify this

That's your idea, not his! He does not want to plunder!

DeletedUser112671

Personally I am very supportive of this idea. I only battle neighbours if necessary for quests and i never plunder, but it does unnerve me somewhat when i get directly sent to their city with a large button on the left info panel saying 'plunder' - and it unnerves me even more sometimes when playing on tablet (i think) and the only option for exiting the post battle info page is to click a button labelled 'plunder', which i think can be extremely misleading especially for a player new to the pvp side of the game. I would love to sidestep that possibility of even visiting them as is the original suggestion.