• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Additional Ways of Buying Forge Points

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser115381

I think that maybe you should up to a 10 FP button, any higher seems a bit overkill.

DeletedUser111359

+1. Being able to buy more than 1 FP at a time with coins would be a godsend.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+1 .... idea is good ... but on side note : this coments on getting rich are really borning ... it is just a game to have fun ... non of that is real and it can go away in on click. ... Arc alone at one point gives a player so much advantage that if you play smart you will have so much fp that you will not know what to do with them ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser111359

+1 .... idea is good ... but on side note : this coments on getting rich are really borning ... it is just a game to have fun ... non of that is real and it can go away in on click. ... Arc alone at one point gives a player so much advantage that if you play smart you will have so much fp that you will not know what ro do with them ...

That's ridiculous, there are always places to spend them. No matter how large your Arc is.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
That's ridiculous, there are always places to spend them. No matter how large your Arc is.
I have friend that has his gbs at a good level and at one point he toled me his bank was around 100 000 fps ... and he does spend a lot but it also grows faster then he can spend ...i am sure by now he could be on 200000 fps lol ..

Emberguard

Legend
Now this is supposed to be warm????
That was edited to warm before Brads vote. Warm = 5-9 score.

It's currently at 6

+ votes:
Emberguard
Galladhorn
Vikingraider1
Twomsuk
Xenophon the Prophet 576
SirFrancis
Scibuff
ntnete0
Sp32

- Votes:
Test Amount
Agent327
bradype

Agent327

Overlord
That was edited to warm before Brads vote. Warm = 5-9 score.

It's currently at 6

+ votes:
Emberguard
Galladhorn
Vikingraider1
Twomsuk
Xenophon the Prophet 576
SirFrancis
Scibuff
ntnete0
Sp32

- Votes:
Test Amount
Agent327
bradype

Scibuff is actually + and - so should not be counted at that moment. That means it is currently 5 and it went to 5 after my post.

Another thing is that votes were given and the proposal has been changed after that.

Emberguard

Legend
If we count that as a minus, then I should also count all the implied yes and no's that don't have a + or - and aren't explicitly stated.

As ntnete0 pointed out, Scibuff only said minus to the medals. The idea is not dependent on the medals.

Edit: If you look at the OP you'll see it was edited on the 16th, every vote prior to that (aside from my own) mentioned a plus to the coins but not the medals. Most votes after the 16th that are for it also mention coins and not medals. So your concern about the proposal being changed is not a problem - ALL votes were for what the OP currently displays

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
If we count that as a minus, then I should also count all the implied yes and no's that don't have a + or - and aren't explicitly stated.

As ntnete0 pointed out, Scibuff only said minus to the medals. The idea is not dependent on the medals.

Edit: If you look at the OP you'll see it was edited on the 16th, every vote prior to that (aside from my own) mentioned a plus to the coins but not the medals. Most votes after the 16th that are for it also mention coins and not medals. So your concern about the proposal being changed is not a problem - ALL votes were for what the OP currently displays

You said yes to the medals. Medals are no longer there, so your vote is no longer based on the original idea.

Scibuff mentions medals way after it was edited. Why -1 when there is nothing about medals in the proposal?

Do mods move ideas to popular?

DeletedUser

Reason/ motive & motivation: on the app ii is way to easy to tap incorrect as such rather one by one it is not such pain really.

Edited for the a*n*l ocd-ers

And yes I am Dutch and I am not ashamed for it but rather proud really.

Last edited by a moderator: