• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A nice Friday evening rant...

DeletedUser99445

Sadly Ouron, that is the impression they are currently giving.
We should start a thread called "They Don't Really Care About Us"

DeletedUser9219

+1

Completely agree with first post.
Patiently hoped they would fix the mistakes they made, but it seems that every update contains a new disappointment.

I would love to hear from the devs themselves why they have taken this path.
Surely they did not do this on purpose so users start losing interest in FOE and move to the new game...

- FOE future : farmville 2.0?
- Generals : fighting.

Losing your most loyal base is bad for any company ...
This loyal base could start the new game ( generals) , but will be very cautious spending any money on it ... they will remember.

DeletedUser100956

Did that and didn't like the look of it. What is obvious though is that they are busy developing that game.

No wonder they have no time for us then, what with ruining this game and trying to make another. I guess Tracey is full of busy too :(

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Hehehe :)

My mum is from a little street off Chester road... and I have frequented Fitzys (and numerous other establishments) over the years (80s-90s). A lot has changed since then though :(

DeletedUser100956

It doesnt seem to matter... will the offer of a cup of tea and a biscuit tempt a dev out of hiding?