• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

500fp in GB when massive input

• Thread starter DeletedUser110386
  • Start date

DeletedUser110386

Dear All,
I have used multiple times that great new feature that cam eup a while back where you could add lots of FPS by just clicking rapidly the 10 or 1 s until you reach say 2653 FP to lock a spot.

Now somehow it always stops at each 500 . having to wait look at the little turning wheel for a few seconds and restart the next 500. all that while trying to do it as fast as possible to avoid being jumped. als meanwhile as fast as possible calculating in my head what would be after 5x 500 then i will be left with 153 ...

This is really annoying and removes nearly all the benefit of that great and lovely new feature that we had with this new system.

Is it temporary , is there a fix? is there a new update planned to fix this?

DeletedUser

I haven’t seen the announcement but I assume they like it to be more fair for software players?
Dropping fp’s on phone or tablet went way faster.
Also personally I like the “lock” on the app it is all to easy to click one or two times to much.

DeletedUser

2653 FP to lock a spot.
meanwhile as fast as possible calculating in my head what would be after 5x 500 then i will be left with 153 ...

In your example I would start with the 153 and after that finish quickly those chunks of 500.
Probably a matter of what workflow feels best.

DeletedUser96901

Dear All,
I have used multiple times that great new feature that cam eup a while back where you could add lots of FPS by just clicking rapidly the 10 or 1 s until you reach say 2653 FP to lock a spot.

Now somehow it always stops at each 500 . having to wait look at the little turning wheel for a few seconds and restart the next 500. all that while trying to do it as fast as possible to avoid being jumped. als meanwhile as fast as possible calculating in my head what would be after 5x 500 then i will be left with 153 ...

This is really annoying and removes nearly all the benefit of that great and lovely new feature that we had with this new system.

Is it temporary , is there a fix? is there a new update planned to fix this?
in the browser it is annoying that it always stop at 1 or 10

that must be fixed before the 500 FP app limit

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah they added a 500 limit to the app to bridge the gap between app and browser

Would prefer it if browser simply was giving the ability, but 500 isn't totally bad either

DeletedUser110386

Thank you all for your replies. I hope they find a fix for Browser so we can go back to a imo better gameplay.

@Agent327, no offence but your comment do not help at all. Only advising to read announcement or to search etc... Maybe you know all your way around this forum and congratulation. For occasional visitor like me, sure, I searched before, sure, I tried to get more info before asking and maybe it was in capital lettres and in plain view... but well dumb me guess what I did not find. Thus, I asked.

When you see quite a few of us not knowing where the mentioned announcement is, maybe it would have been more constructive to mention "it is in announcement and btw here is the link folks"...

If my question has frustrated you in any unintended way then do not waste your time and mine and do not click reply, we will both be happier.

Many thanks to all who have enlightened me and replied to my open question.

Have a great weekend.

DeletedUser

Would prefer it if browser simply was giving the ability, but 500 isn't totally bad either

The browser was given the ability when you tweeked the servers before the Fall Event, and this also cured numerous GvG issues, but as usual you broke it all as soon as the Fall Event launched. :(:(

DeletedUser

Browser never had the ability.

Yet again you talk from your butt, when the server were adjusted prior to the Fall Event FP's could be loaded onto GB's very fast from a PC, but ha you are probably to busy trolling the forums to notice.

Agent327

Overlord
Yet again you talk from your butt, when the server were adjusted prior to the Fall Event FP's could be loaded onto GB's very fast from a PC, but ha you are probably to busy trolling the forums to notice.

You have never been able to do it fast from a PC. You can keep tapping that 10 fp button and you will see the counter running up. When you do so on the app, counter stays at zero and then suddenly drops 500 when you have reached that. I now see where all your complaints with GvG are coming from. You are making things up.

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks :)

Several posts have been deleted as they were either
  • Insulting to other members
  • Off topic
  • Both of the above
Please bear in mind our rules when posting in this or any other thread in this forum. Further breaches of the rules in this thread may lead to restrictions on your ability to post in this forum (which would be a pity).

If you see a post that breaches our rules, please do not respond to it yourself. Reporting a post is quick and easy, and will bring it to the attention of the moderating team.

From this point forward, as previously requested

Please keep to the topic.

Thank you :)