• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [43786] Market trade confirmation not showing what is on offer

• World: Arvahall, Jaims and on beta/Dunarsund
  • App and Version: App latest (1.107.2 ?)
  • Overview of the bug:
When going to accept a trade on the market, the window that pops up does not show the trade that was offered but always shows a 1:1 ratio based on the quantity on offer.

So, when seeing a trade 100 iron for 50 ebony, the confirmation window asks if the player wants to accept the trade of 100 iron for 100 ebony

I think the trade that is accepted is the one offered, not the one confirmed! I did not care to risk goods to check.

The fault does not appear on the browser.
  • Screenshots:
20 iron for 15 ebony .. yes, I'll have that ...

Asked to confirm paying 20 ebony!

• How often this occurs: Noticed it for the first time this morning. Nothing seems to shake it.
  • Urgency: If the trade accepted is the right one, then medium, as there is a work-around (ignore what you are being asked to confirm!). If the trade accepted is the one on the confirmation screen, this has high urgency as it is disabling market trades.
  • Preventative Actions: Logged in and out, changed servers, changed platforms. The bug is persistent on the app.
  • Summary: Invalid confirmation window on market.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

DeletedUser109729

Problem with the trade in Cirgard also. The person purchasing the trade is being short changed ie. I put up 100 textiles for 50 explosives. It was taken but the person that took it had to pay 100 textiles for 100 explosives.

Once the bug is fixed will the person that took the trade get their 50 explosives back for fair trade???

Vesiger

Monarch
Problem with the trade in Cirgard also. The person purchasing the trade is being short changed ie. I put up 100 textiles for 50 explosives. It was taken but the person that took it had to pay 100 textiles for 100 explosives.

Once the bug is fixed will the person that took the trade get their 50 explosives back for fair trade???
I think it's just a display bug, isn't it?