• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

r21r

Major-General
If there is a good GBG management then you are rarely go over attrition 17, so if the guy have my kinda boost then he could have done it without losing troops but it is very unlikely happened
in most good guilds, attrition won't go over 0 ezel :P
or even better, it will remain where units don't receive damage

knycknac

Private
@Emberguard et all
now that you have agreed this would need a lot of cooperation from guild etc
How about adding in other members of guild are also doing 2-5k attacks on most of the same days
including when BG not on
so we ave 2 possibilities endless pockets and just doing the planet attack
and using 30 diamonds to finish early
Or doing the 2 attacks in the rolling quests
add in the clicking time and the time to change troops and now you have even more human hours needed
e does not have that much more than 14k attack if that as the option of viewing his attack/defence stats was removed from
foe helper when he was at about 10k
Plus i know what damage is done on auto even with 2161 attack and 565defence in attack
and using 8 nails or any other combo of nails and rogues
i can always do for no damage on manual and follow same pattern every time

Emberguard

Legend
“On manual”
what makes you think they’re doing manual in those numbers? Manual takes way longer and much more effort then auto-battle

knycknac

Private
i a not saying they doing it on manual i a just giving you an idea of results of loses
there is no way it can be done on manual
I just witnessed 104 attacks by xxsupr in less than in under 1m 40 sec
as i was hitting a sector in BG got to 84 when guild started and had taken into account the number of attacks
xxsupr had and next thing when sector was taken in 1m40 he had added 104 attacks to his total
there is no competing with that and the way you can be alerted is that your attacks become a lot slower
due to the number being placed so quickly

Emberguard

Legend
Well that wouldn’t give me any idea about results of losses given a manual fight without a scratch can potentially be anything upto a full wipeout on auto

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
So it's true // The dragons are here and Alduin is real // Furthermore some say the dragons are animated // Unfortunately dragons cannot be killed // It is against the lore // In the past the dragons were banished but only temporarily // They were prophesized to return // No // Only a dragonborn can kill a dragon // Once and for all // By absorbing its soul

Ceban

Brigadier-General
wrong wrong and wrong... closest to truth is ember but he also delete one thing from calculation... attackers boost.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
http://prntscr.com/uq0idi
so with this while on 0 atrition you do 10 battles without any loses, then you swap few wounded ones and than do another 10 battles and so on and so on, so honestly it can be done if someone is so retarded to do 12 hours battles without stop... when developers start to understand this they will change something... exploiting GbG is gift for players... GbG gives me more forge points than my town and my town gives 701 fp per day precisley, only question is is that guy really retarded to click 12 hours without break except going to toilete or he have bot, but regarding troops, you swap 1 unit per 3 battle in average... now we cleared how to do tons of battles, now lets clear what to do with all those soh pieces after you have 10 sohs on level 8 already... what to do with rewards then??? will soon they bring new levels for SoH's and roads to victory???

Xxsupr

Private
So to comment on this myself let me start by saying you're all wrong.
First of all I did 87.836 fights in 37 days which is an average of 2.373 fights a day.
Now to get to the numbers, most of these fights were done with looping recurring quests which gives you 2 battles, not 1.

Something a lot of people get wrong: a 2 wave battle is calculated as 2 battles, not as 1 battle.

Then for the numbers, it is possible to do 3 recurring fights within 30 seconds, which counts as 6 battles.

If every fight would have been done through looping recurring it would take me 3 hours a day to do this.
But then again we also need to calculate GBG, GVG, GE & hood fights.

You are assuming I'm only gaining points from fights where this is also a wrong assumption.

I think Ceban already covered the part about losing units, when your attack/def is high enough you barely lose units.

Then for knycknac, he's simply looking for support to justify his ridiculous outburst (The screenshot was not made today it's just an old screenshot):
db6d5456c80fd84997132d2daf3d6184.png

Powe

Brigadier-General
So to comment on this myself let me start by saying you're all wrong.
First of all I did 87.836 fights in 37 days which is an average of 2.373 fights a day.
Now to get to the numbers, most of these fights were done with looping recurring quests which gives you 2 battles, not 1.

Something a lot of people get wrong: a 2 wave battle is calculated as 2 battles, not as 1 battle.

Then for the numbers, it is possible to do 3 recurring fights within 30 seconds, which counts as 6 battles.

If every fight would have been done through looping recurring it would take me 3 hours a day to do this.
But then again we also need to calculate GBG, GVG, GE & hood fights.

You are assuming I'm only gaining points from fights where this is also a wrong assumption.

I think Ceban already covered the part about losing units, when your attack/def is high enough you barely lose units.

Then for knycknac, he's simply looking for support to justify his ridiculous outburst (The screenshot was not made today it's just an old screenshot):
db6d5456c80fd84997132d2daf3d6184.png
That's the best hate mail I've ever seen!

Xxsupr

Private
104 attacks in 1m 40 sec by one player is not possible. That's about 1 sec per attack

As stated above, fights with 2 waves gives you 2 battles won. As he's not in the same guild he can't possibly know how many fights I did.
All he's looking at is the battles won in the ranking board.

Lets say 40% of those fights were double waves, this would leave 63 fights in 1 minute and 40 seconds. ( I hope he used a stopwatch and not rough estimates.)

This would mean I did a fight per 1.58 seconds with no attrition so no need to swap units, ever.

I just tested it and I did 4 fights in 8 seconds so I think he needs to recalculate his stopwatch :?

Possible reasons:
  1. knycknac needs to learn how to use a stopwatch
  2. knycknac can't possibly have exact numbers with delays, opening maps and going back to the ranking board and estimating when I would attack to set a stopwatch.
  3. I only got 2 wave battles ( extremely unlikely )
  4. Leaderboard didn't update instantly

Last edited:

Xxsupr

Private
Huh. Hadn't realised it did that. Just tested it now and it does indeed update in that way

That is an excellent point.

Now try the following, open GBG find a 2 wave battle. Kill the first wave, retreat the next wave.
Watch your fights in the ranking.

You wont gain attrition nor points but you will get an extra fight to your ranking.

Before (Leaderboard):
1602194618672.png
After (Leaderboard):
1602194653949.png

Before (PVP Tower):

1602194679114.png
After (PVP Tower):

1602194702077.png

Why the PVP tower gives 2 fights even when you only won one is still a mystery to me.

So can I do 20.000 fights in a single day... It's possible, but I won't gain points from it.

And on another note, there is actually a cap on how many tower points you're allowed to gain in a week. #This has been fixed

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

And on another note if someone is going to try this, there is actually a cap on how many fights you're allowed to do in a week.

There isn't a gap on how many fights you can do. There is a gap on the number of fights that count for PvP.

Emberguard

Legend
So can I do 20.000 fights in a single day... It's possible, but I won't gain points from it.
And on another note if someone is going to try this, there is actually a cap on how many fights you're allowed to do in a week.
You sure you're not actually gaining points from it? Unless I'm mistaken then ranking is calculated at reset.