• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

Xxsupr

Private
There isn't a gap on how many fights you can do. There is a gap on the number of fights that count for PvP.

You mean cap right? And yes the cap is on victory points not fights. As the screenshot stated which I'm guessing you removed?
I've altered my post now to reflect the information better without the screenshot.

Xxsupr

Private

All I'm trying to say with this is that battles won don't mean anything as you can gain unlimited amount of fights very easily with this method.
The only thing you can't manipulate is points, which has many factors that can't be verified.

Let's assume I've only gained points through fights and lets say the 118M points in 12 days is accurate:
Amount of points: 118.000.000 points
Points per recurring fight: 4.020
Amount of recurring fights for points gain: 29.353
Speed of doing recurring fights: 3 per 30 seconds

Amount of loops: 29.353 / 3 = 9.784 loops
Amount of time spend (s): 9.784 * 30 seconds = 293.530 seconds
Amount of time spend (h): 293.530 / 60 / 60 = 81 hours

Amount of hours spend per day: 81 hours / 12 days = 6.5 hours

The above statement assumes I've got no points from any other source.

Last edited:

RichinZhills

Corporal
now lets clear what to do with all those soh pieces after you have 10 sohs on level 8 already... what to do with rewards then??? will soon they bring new levels for SoH's and roads to victory???

Build them and sell them to the Antique's Dealer. Then you can afford all the Ship, Colossus, Grand Bridge, & Crow's nest upgrades :)