• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.21 update - discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

EdTheGreat

Private
Thank you for the Guild Treasury, now could you please remove the 1:2 ratio limit...? Give us at least the same leverage the NPC trader has 1:10...

DeletedUser1081

Just got information that wet feet is just a graphical addition on the map when a sector is next to a water sector, the soldiers quite literally have wet feet.

... Huh? Where do you look to see the feet of the soldiers in a siege army?? Screenshots please :cool:

DeletedUser

I like the treasury addition, but as I have read through the comments so far I realized it could now be a big problem... i guess we will be better off with the present system - trying to concentrate goods in a few players by trading, and spamming the guild with messages whenever there's a shortage...

town hall income increase and no more spoilt supplies are nice modifications

and one question slightly off-topic
adding indication of who performed certain action in GvG - like starting a siege, or placing a defence army, or donating certain amount of goods to the treasury (now that we will have a treasury), etc. - how high is this on the priority list?

DeletedUser100659

and one question slightly off-topic
adding indication of who performed certain action in GvG - like starting a siege, or placing a defence army, or donating certain amount of goods to the treasury (now that we will have a treasury), etc. - how high is this on the priority list?
Could we have an answer to this question please

DeletedUser14978

When they first told us that GvG is coming and that we will have to fight in different ages with units from the age we will fight in, the first thing I did is that I went to make IA goods, and upg. my military buildings so that my army has good bonus. When the GvG you cut the bonuses on GB military bonus but you didnt took the military bonus on sectors on the world map. The GvG is good, but you have to put some time betwen sieges puted on one sector, example: My guild has puted a siege on enemy guild. We destroyed two defending armies, but then they break our siege, you should give them at least 5 min so that they can coordinate the defence. And for the army managment filter, I think that we dont need it...

DeletedUser

I guess the patch deployment is no longer the "like clockwork" 0920 UK that we had for months and months :/

Any ETA on 1.21 deployment, please?

DeletedUser

Where is the new Treasury system? Can't spot it in Houndsmoor!

DeletedUser12086

It's active now - please refresh :)

@Culurien: Game updates are usually through at around the same time, but not always. If something comes up, it can take a little longer, which is why we do not usually specify an update time.

DeletedUser14576

I was aware that NPC hexes attacked when the timer rolls over. What I did not know, and was never made aware of was, that the rocks and water are NPC hexes.

DeletedUser96867

@Killgar II

Believe it's only river and border mountain sectors which attack(other than the aggressive npc's of course). Ocean, lake, and interior rock piles sections do not appear to attack. If the sector info describes the owner as "raiders" they will attack.

DeletedUser99649

I still can't believe there is no way to show who donated goods from a guild, who donated armies, and who donated their time to fighting. I see no reason to compete in GVG until that time.

The supply spoils was a positive change, and the coin increase for the town is a positive change. However, the coin increase would have been nice a year ago, as the bonus each day could have helped when I actually needed it, at this point it doesn't do anything for me.

DeletedUser276

all things come in time. As the game is getting released one major release at a time changes are bound to happen.

DeletedUser5180

all things come in time. As the game is getting released one major release at a time changes are bound to happen.

does that mean there will be improvements to the treasury then @ remorse.?

its an big improvement to what was a poor way of donating goods, BUT we really need to see who in the guild is donating and how much so we can see if its the same few players carrying the rest or if widespread contributions are being made