• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.21 update - discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

DeletedUser15432

Good job with the coins age increase, however, when will we see the army management screen filters that everyone is asking about repeatedly

also excellent hob regarding the supplies situation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are players able to donate bronze age goods to the treasury?

DeletedUser13805

how can they rush out an update that has a guild treasury so fast and yet the update everyone has wanted ( attached / unattached units ) has never even got a mention ?

it really not worth a comment this update other than what i have just said

DeletedUser8813

how can they rush out an update that has a guild treasury so fast and yet the update everyone has wanted ( attached / unattached units ) has never even got a mention ?

it really not worth a comment this update other than what i have just said

common Desi it's taken a year or two to get the town hall coins increased..we have a year or so between getting the things we really want.

yes very disappointed ...with guild v guild here you think thery would have rushed the filter for unnattached units through for us

DeletedUser12086

Why are players able to donate bronze age goods to the treasury?

This is a bug and is being addressed. Good spot though.

@Desypete, a display for unattached units would would without question be a good addition to the army management screen, and we know that this is a highly-requested feature. However, it's only possible to squeeze in a finite amount of work per cycle... though it is high on the list of priorities.

DeletedUser

I'm shocked. There are actually a few GOOD things in this update. Do I need to start preparing for the end of times?

That being said, there are still the obvious omissions: Unit Filter, Log of GvG activities, watch fires and monastery still being over powered, No cap on goods cost for sieging, etc. etc. etc.

I give it a C+. You passed this time, Inno. You're still failing the semester, but this is a positive step. The letter to your parents is still going to be sent, however, if you do not continue this improvement.

DeletedUser15432

Not sure if this is a bug, someone else in guild saw it happen, a guild managed to relocate there HQ on Arvahall multiple times in a short timescale, from what was said they emptied all the army slots, laid siege and gained another sector and then granted freedom to the previous HQ sector, HQ automatically moves

It would also be costly in units and goods

DeletedUser13805

@Desypete, a display for unattached units would would without question be a good addition to the army management screen, and we know that this is a highly-requested feature. However, it's only possible to squeeze in a finite amount of work per cycle... though it is high on the list of priorities.

i give up countess as to when or if or how this filter is ever going to show up ?
priority should of been given to the unit filter as its been asked for over a longer period of time than the treasury. and i suspect the only reason its not forthcoming is to do with diamonds
its no coincidence that players will stop hunting for attached units as it takes to long, so they would be more likely to use an unattached unit in there armys just to save time, of course if there unattached units get killed they only need 45 diamonds to have them back in the game again so they dont lose the unit
so maybe this is a possible reason the players get ignored over this issue time and time again and features that no one really wants except the few guild players, the company bend over backwards to give them top priority

anyway the way things are going, there will be hardly anyone left who would want the filter anyway. its really sad to see how many have now given up pvp or attacking hoods so every little bit of help in the pvp side would be like a breath of freash air but we get nothing out of the updates except more and more delays or harder work needed : (

i am really starting to hate this gvg nonsense

DeletedUser276

well the organization update request is noted. however please stay on topic for this update. Thanks.

DeletedUser6065

ME - 2nd Building reward: At each level the player will be given a certain percentage (up to 5%) of units that will be designated as 'unattached' or 'unattached' (randomly chosen). The other units remain 'unknown', unless player physically checks them. Percentage at each level may increase up to 10% (maximum at each level) by paying an amount of goods, which will escalated with each percentage gained. Goods necessary for increases will also escalate at each level . Percentages reveled (both base and upgraded) are not guaranteed, as they may change in the future due to nerfing,un-nerfing,-re-nerfing, quasi-nerfing of this building. You're welcome . . mk

DeletedUser2918

will new release finally fix the display on building for units which need to be rebuilt? The devs broke and no information on when it will be fixed, for weeks.

DeletedUser96867

The guild treasury fix isn't so 'fast'. There have been urgent calls for the need of a useful guild treasury for 4+ months already from many many of the players testing gvg. Fast would have been if FOE manage this very simple fix 3 months ago.

It's not a good spot, it's an obvious oversight. An oversight that myself and many others recognized within 3 seconds of looking a the new feature. Add in that casual players trying to help out in gvg can mistakenly add goods to ages not being fought in, and the lack of info on the cost of the next siege so players can get an idea of the goods target.

I understand there is a finite amount of work that can be done per cycle. often which can be accomplished with very little effort get left unaddressed for many months. In the mean time FoE seems to have put a higher level of urgency on ending supply spoil, and making sure siege armies don't get wet feet.

Looks like the very poorly thought out guild treasury is likely to be another feature we are stuck with for many months as FoE's finite work cycles are used to address things very few players have concerns about.

DeletedUser101150

Please do not discuss the test server here. It is a violation of forum rules, and only serves to confuse people as nothing there applies to here. Keep on topic.
Thank You

DeletedUser13805

The guild treasury fix isn't so 'fast'. There have been urgent calls for the need of a useful guild treasury for 4+ months already from many many of the players testing gvg. Fast would have been if FOE manage this very simple fix 3 months ago.

the game wasnt released on this server 3 months ago. its only been out over a week or so and already there is a rush job to give out a treasury all because some players complained about it and it looked like the uptake of the game was not getting took up as they would of liked so yes its been a rushed add on at the expense of all the people who have for ages pleaded for the filter.
whatever went on with you and the other server has nothing to do with the general relaser we all now have to endure

I'm wondering what this wet feet is about!

something to do with ducks i would guess : ) there is a new addition to the units its a duck with wet feet

The Tominator

Sergeant
I'm shocked. There are actually a few GOOD things in this update. Do I need to start preparing for the end of times?

That being said, there are still the obvious omissions: Unit Filter, Log of GvG activities, watch fires and monastery still being over powered, No cap on goods cost for sieging, etc. etc. etc.

I give it a C+. You passed this time, Inno. You're still failing the semester, but this is a positive step. The letter to your parents is still going to be sent, however, if you do not continue this improvement.

are you suggesting inno workers are kids?

DeletedUser7719

Just got information that wet feet is just a graphical addition on the map when a sector is next to a water sector, the soldiers quite literally have wet feet.