• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.17 - Modern Era - discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

DeletedUser3200

Can we please have a quicker way of moving stored FPs into the research block?

DeletedUser

I've got the new tech tree in Hagach now. Sent off the scouts, takes 1 day 2 hours something. The first three tech slots are for goods production as could be expected, one is 57 FPS which seems to have the goods I have the boost for.

Yup, off I go to an airplane :)

I might not be advancing to the modern era yet, but I can certainly attempt the map!

DeletedUser15986

That's the POINT. It's SUPPOSED to force you to make sacrifices.

I don't understand what you're talking about. The only goods buildings that are rendered irrelevant are colonial goods buildings.

Yes, it shows that you don't understand the point I'm making. The earlier goods GBs are irrelevant as I literally can't afford to keep them if I want to keep my ME "bonus" goods the same rate as my PE ones. If I can't actually use something it's irrelevant.

Also, Colonial Goods Buildings are actually still relevant if a) you don't have GBs, or b) you don't want to rely on the random "bonus" goods actually being the ones you need to build your boosted ME goods.

And as I said previously, I don't mind making sacrifices. If the GBs hadn't been broken I would have sacrificed around 10% of my production to add ME goods. As it stands I have to sacrifice 40%+ of it at least, solely because I have invested a ****ton of effort and time into building GBs to get bonus goods for the era I am in. If you can't see how that is a problem then that's your problem tbh.

DeletedUser5180

NO RANKING POINTS GIVEN FOR ME BUILDINGS

please check your ranking pts before and after constructing ME buildings

I've put up an amusement park, film studio & 9 x luxury dwellings and zero, zilch, none .!!!!

DeletedUser96901

it's a minor feature: they forgot it in the change log :p

nothing really to upset unlike the goods great building change

because with points you can't do anything

DeletedUser5180

it's a minor feature: they forgot it in the change log :p

nothing really to upset unlike the goods great building change

because with points you can't do anything

completely disagree with such a ridiculous statement.

you maybe can't do anything with points................

but they are there and are awarded for everything we do within the game and it's how you measure yourself against others playing.

constructing all buildings and decs are awarded points, Premium buildings are awarded more than others and rightly so as it's hard earned cash thats used for them NOT virtual gold. For such an important aspect of the game to be "forgot" is almost as ridiculous as your statement

DeletedUser1081

NO RANKING POINTS GIVEN FOR ME BUILDINGS

please check your ranking pts before and after constructing ME buildings

I've put up an amusement park, film studio & 9 x luxury dwellings and zero, zilch, none .!!!!

Doesn't that deserve a bug report?

DeletedUser12086

It's already being looked into, thank you for letting us know.

DeletedUser96901

in the game it is not written that you get ranking points if you buy a diamond building
you still get what is written: coins/supplies or happiness

in every GB it was written that you get "goods from current age"
we don't get that anymore

as you paid real money for your buildings other paid real money for the GBs

funny: one thing is ok the other wouldn't be ok :rolleyes:
(lucky for you its a bug)

DeletedUser13805

st marks isnt giving out the gold boost !!! i have just collected and got no boost has that been stopped as well ?

DeletedUser13082

in the game it is not written that you get ranking points if you buy a diamond building

Did you purchase the GB's when you was in modern era? If not then you ARE, in fact, getting goods of the era you were currently in when you purchased the GB and read "goods from your current era". Did you read anywhere that with each new era those goods produced would be upgraded? no, well in that case you have had an incorrect added boost for each new age up until now. Why are you complaining that you had an added boost that you weren't entitled to? Greed would be the answer.

@the subject that actually interests me. If the 0 point for buildings is a bug, when it's fixed, will I be receiving the additional points for buildings already constructed or am I going to have to rebuild them to get the points?

DeletedUser5180

you can build a GB WITHOUT spending a single penny.

Now tell me how i can currently have Premium ME buildings in my city without spending any money...........If you know a way then your comparison is valid and worth discussing. If there is no way then it's not a worthy comparison.

DeletedUser12086

The difference is that the change to goods production was by design. The points for the two incorrect buildings - luxury dwelling and film studio - have now been updated (the amusement park however was already giving points and thus correct).

DeletedUser13805

corection to my post st marks did actulay pay out the gold boost enhancement i didnt see the gold symbol on the upper right of my screen when i collected but it had been moved down a place just out of view i didnt relaize all i had to do was scroll down anyway its all ok now sorry

DeletedUser7897

The new description for goods GB in ME is:
"Produces XX unrefined goods needed to produce goods from the current age", where XX is the amount it gives. Is actually gives you twice the amount it gave before, but yes, it is the CA goods :)

DeletedUser15432

Look for the airplane and fly there, however, you need to have conquered all the Progressive era provinces first

DeletedUser3200

Probably me, but...
3rd province in on Modern Era map
To negotiate you need some bronze age goods, I have a load but it is telling me I have none

DeletedUser5180

The difference is that the change to goods production was by design. The points for the two incorrect buildings - luxury dwelling and film studio - have now been updated (the amusement park however was already giving points and thus correct).

thank you :)

DeletedUser12086

Probably me, but...
3rd province in on Modern Era map
To negotiate you need some bronze age goods, I have a load but it is telling me I have none

Hi,

You actually need modern Era goods, not Bronze age, for those sectors... you are correct though that this could be made clearer in the tooltip.