• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.15 discussion topic

DeletedUser13082

@MrDuke, did you include great building bonuses in the math for that? I back tracked the calculation and added the 375% boost from level 10 lighthouse and albert hall and came to a total of 37,525 points per day from collecting 60 deli shops which have a 375% boosts and 100% after boost from motivation. That being said I worked at the basis of a 24 hour collection from a deli shop being 39,500 unmotivated and without any boosts. Is that the correct amount?

EDIT: The math here is actually incorrect either way as I forgot to take into account that not all 60 would have a 375% boost from GB's. I'll private message you about this MrDuke so as we don't spam this thread with off topic stuff lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

11,6k points or 3.5kk supply from 40 motivated delis with 145% LH and 230% RAH
+
4,130 or 1.2kk supply from 20 motivated delis with 230% RAH
=
15,8k points per day

Deli gives you round 87k supplies motivated, and half that unmotivated, with both lvl10 GBs. With no boosts it should yield its base value :-P

DeletedUser7719

60 delis on a 1-day production give around 15.8K points

work:
1 deli on a 1 day production: 8850
40 delis: 8850 * 40 = 354000 (there's about 1K of points)
(level 10 LoA & RAH) GB boosts and happiness: 354000 * (1.2 + 1.45 + 2.30) = 1752330
motivated: 1752330 * 2 = 3504600
now the other 20 delis motivated: 8850*20*(1.2+2.30)*2 = 1239000
There's a sum of 4 743 600 a day or 15.8K rank points.

DeletedUser13082

lol, I started with a base value miles higher than it should have been then :p my bad.

DeletedUser15432

Maybe they carry anti-tank grenades and hide well in the trenches? :-P Besides tanks in world war I were pretty weak and were frequently disabled by regular infantry. Anyhow, there is no sense discussing this stuff... List of things that dont sound too realistic could go on, but lets not keep the imagination at bay too much :-P It is a game after all.

They used special K bullets with about 30% more propellant to disable them

DeletedUser

Re combat changes in 1.15 (trying to get back on track here), I have noticed two changes in the November 28 update (not sure if this is 1.15 or an update afterwards?), that are not listed in the change log that I can see. Please clarify?

1. The AI behaviour has changed (smarter now I think), to NOT attack Rogues as highest priority. However, defending units don't try to run away from (stay out of range of) Rogues either, so there is room for improvement.

2. Defending Colonial Age Cavalry don't correctly move on screen in the first round, but rather show a highlighted hex where they SHOULD be located. This is usually corrected by the second round or so, so is not a big deal, mostly a visual glitch I think. Or am I misinterpreting what I'm seeing?

DeletedUser7719

1. The AI behaviour has changed (smarter now I think), to NOT attack Rogues as highest priority. However, defending units don't try to run away from (stay out of range of) Rogues either, so there is room for improvement.
I looks like it still does for me. Are you fighting on the World Map (that's the old AI properties. The current ones are only for PvP and Bonus Content on World Map)

2. Defending Colonial Age Cavalry don't correctly move on screen in the first round, but rather show a highlighted hex where they SHOULD be located. This is usually corrected by the second round or so, so is not a big deal, mostly a visual glitch I think. Or am I misinterpreting what I'm seeing?
I that happened to me once. Maybe you should try clearing your cache?

DeletedUser3157

lol, I started with a base value miles higher than it should have been then :p my bad.

Some basic numbers that might help u with collect math in future:
maximum supply collect modifier(mot+enth+lvl10rah+lvl10loa): 9.9
41-70th supply collect modifier(mot+enth+lvl10rah): 7.0
max coin collect modifier(mot+enth+lvl10stm): 7.4
24h collect = ~5x 1h collect
8h collect = ~2.5x 1h collect

So deli shop first 40 24h collects would be roughly 1770*5*9.9=87.6k each 3.5M total(11.7k points)
Collects 41-60 would be 1770*5*7=61.9k each ala 1.24M total (4.1k points)
That's 15.8k total from deli collects.
Good and active diamond player should be able to add some 1.5M coins to that as well, so around 21k collect points per day very well doable without any extreme kings(yet usually they aint, lucky for me).

With kings they are actually almost 3x more effective making resource/points than deli shops but take some hard P/M or diamonddoubling. So u first fill 90 of em to max the st marks, but u will only have room to around 45-50 deli shops after that and u need capitol. The collect point maximum u can get around 30k per day then tho.

Best non-diamond collect strategy is actually pretty shockingly ranches. Their size means u won't have insanely many of them and that actually allows player to run 3x8h collects landing under GB boosts (which happen to be 50% more effective than 24h collects(2.5+2.5+2.5 vs 5)). It does demand pretty active round-the-clock P/M though. Best non-diamond town I've seen used to have 16 ranches with 20 highrises, so it's daily collect points capability was around 14.5k points(40*3100*2.5*9.9 + 8*3100*2.5*7 + 20*5750*7.4 = 4.35M resources).

This all was much bigger deal though back when collect points made like 66-80% of your daily growth and when hitting more than 250k pvp points(5k rank points) meant u were one of the few lucky ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9168

Re combat changes in 1.15 (trying to get back on track here), I have noticed two changes in the November 28 update (not sure if this is 1.15 or an update afterwards?), that are not listed in the change log that I can see. Please clarify?

1. The AI behaviour has changed (smarter now I think),

yes, i think something has definitely been 'tweaked' because in the last couple of days i am losing more units fighting the same enemy troops with the same attack army as earlier in the week (neither side having any conscripts)

DeletedUser

Yes I have noticed the same thing, I wondered at first if just because progressed into a new era, but obv a lot of us have noticed. And yes ai seems smarter as doesnt seem to position the enemy units perfectly for me anymore haha Kim.

DeletedUser76094

I'd go as far as to say that each update that appears without a solution greatly increases the chance that players will give up playing altogether which is a great shame considering all the feedback and (revenue via diamonds from many) that they have given over the last 18 months or so.

I have already become semi-active on Arvahall where I used to spend about 20k diamonds per era. If the major bugs aren't fixed soon, I might quit altogether too (in Brisgard I spend about 30k diamonds per Era and most of my FoE time). While this release is helpful in some aspects, we still need to see the major issues being addressed on priority.

DeletedUser76094

Maybe they carry some sort of anti-tank weaponry? (Though that would still not explain their defense boost... )

Conscripts are trained by Rambo himself. They can kill a tank with bare hands, don't need any anti-tank missiles or grenades to blow the tank. :D

DeletedUser8813

its a great game ..being ruined by the lack of understanding that the game is just getting too buggy ,and is becoming very frustrating for the end user..we need major bug fixing
,some code optimization..i am Shaw the majority of players would be willing to wait a few weeks for a new era or guild v guild rather than have more bugs thrown into the mix.
i know i would

DeletedUser

its a great game ..being ruined by the lack of understanding that the game is just getting too buggy ,and is becoming very frustrating for the end user..we need major bug fixing
,some code optimization..i am Shaw the majority of players would be willing to wait a few weeks for a new era or guild v guild rather than have more bugs thrown into the mix.
i know i would
Unfortunately, the above is a very true statement.

Having spent years coding, bugs have to be fixed on discovery and not, as todays games seem to be doing, getting prioritised and eventually end up buried somewhere. :confused: