• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.15 discussion topic

DeletedUser15432

I would have though trenches would have made more of a difference against cavalry than -1 movement as the trenches in WWI immobilised cavalry for much of the war

DeletedUser10684

Unit: Conscript
Change: 10 Attack/defense bonus against Heavy melee

Does this apply to all attacks from an adjacent hex, i.e. those that trigger a counter-attack, or just those by actual melee units?
Thanks.

DeletedUser

when tanks/snipers get +50 att/def bonus against "arch enemies", only +10 bonus is insignificant, make it even more useless as it is now. :rolleyes:

Actually, it can be pretty significant at times, more than you would think. For example, I have a neighbor with nearly 400% defense boost and he usually uses tanks. I tend to use as many conscripts as I have available against them, because RFC don't have strong enough attack to do much damage (0-2) and terrible defense. Conscripts on the other hand are pretty balanced in attack and defense against tanks. A 100% healthy conscript can do 1-3 damage, but often only does 1. With even a 10+ boost, it should do between either 1-4 or 2-4. Even if it was only 1-4 or even stayed 1-3, chances are that the hit will land on the higher end potential damage more often than only doing 1 damage.

DeletedUser16026

too bad
that really annoying quest bug isn't fixed :mad:

Well, sometimes certain changes are not included in the changelog, but they are changed/implemented (like the checkmark for boosted goods in the previous update). Hopefully the quest pop-ups bug will be one of those. :)

DeletedUser14587

and the army management system is this going to change anytime soon or u will keep fixing the bugs that cause vy updates everytime and forge he major problems as always

DeletedUser8813

one would think that they would take some time to sort a lot more of the bugs out..the ones that really matter anyway..its not as if they has not been mentioned often enough..
the game itself is becoming quite frustrating..reloading many times to get to battle .so many clicks just to complete quests..memory leaks .and the list goes on ..and so much content on the battlefield its hard to advance the troops..very frustrating moving 1 hex at a time battle after battle..day after day.

DeletedUser15432

one would think that they would take some time to sort a lot more of the bugs out..the ones that really matter anyway..its not as if they has not been mentioned often enough..
the game itself is becoming quite frustrating..reloading many times to get to battle .so many clicks just to complete quests..memory leaks .and the list goes on ..and so much content on the battlefield its hard to advance the troops..very frustrating moving 1 hex at a time battle after battle..day after day.

I have no problem moving multiple hexes at a time on the battlefield, is your computer powerful enough to cope with the game is what you should be asking yourself HNK

DeletedUser8813

I have no problem moving multiple hexes at a time on the battlefield, is your computer powerful enough to cope with the game is what you should be asking yourself HNK

moving on the battle field has nothing to do with the computer it is controlled by the obstacles that are put in the way..trenches ,swamps.hills and such
but to answer your question yes my computer is powerfull enough ..it does not suffer the lag that most do.

DeletedUser5180

i have to agree i think we are all hopeing for a speedy update for the army system and yet this is 2 updates and not a word about it : (

spending more time trying to select / deselect army units to use before a battle should not take as much or more time than the actual battle itself in a game where this has to be done 80 times in a day......it makes the one element of the game that actually keeps most of the die-hard players continuing to play very very tedious. I'd go as far as to say that each update that appears without a solution greatly increases the chance that players will give up playing altogether which is a great shame considering all the feedback and (revenue via diamonds from many) that they have given over the last 18 months or so.

Because this game has a beta server for initial release of all updates and new features i find it hard to understand how so many bugs and general gameplay problems arrive on this en. server.

Perhaps the devs or someone on their behalf could communicate with us whether its a lack of feedback from beta players, too much haste to release updates on this server before these problems are sorted out with bug fixes on beta and retested or some other reasons for this.?

DeletedUser15432

spending more time trying to select / deselect army units to use before a battle should not take as much or more time than the actual battle itself in a game where this has to be done 80 times in a day......it makes the one element of the game that actually keeps most of the die-hard players continuing to play very very tedious. I'd go as far as to say that each update that appears without a solution greatly increases the chance that players will give up playing altogether which is a great shame considering all the feedback and (revenue via diamonds from many) that they have given over the last 18 months or so.

Because this game has a beta server for initial release of all updates and new features i find it hard to understand how so many bugs and general gameplay problems arrive on this en. server.

Perhaps the devs or someone on their behalf could communicate with us whether its a lack of feedback from beta players, too much haste to release updates on this server before these problems are sorted out with bug fixes on beta and retested or some other reasons for this.?

Would have to agree here but I seriously doubt whether we will actually see any reply from the development team with regards to this question

DeletedUser5180

Would have to agree here but I seriously doubt whether we will actually see any reply from the development team with regards to this question

i think one member of the dev team could and should devote a half hour every couple of days to try and answer some of our concerns. At least we could get some idea of their thoughts towards our feedback whether that feedback is negative or positive. also we would know that our feedback is actually being viewed by the dev team

DeletedUser

i think one member of the dev team could and should devote a half hour every couple of days to try and answer some of our concerns. At least we could get some idea of their thoughts towards our feedback whether that feedback is negative or positive. also we would know that our feedback is actually being viewed by the dev team

I think what Inno should do is force all their employees in charge with FOE to play the game and dedicate 1-2 hour per day to actually play an account with all the modules and test it and be passionate about it just like a hardcore player. That plus attending the forum and getting in touch with the community and belonging to a guild and learn every secret about this game. Even break the rules in order to learn how cheaters do their job.
Then and only then will the community be completely understood and we wont see some of the updates that we do and which dont bring any value to the game play, not to mention seeing updates coming with a full pack of bugs with em.

DeletedUser5180

I think what Inno should do is force all their employees in charge with FOE to play the game and dedicate 1-2 hour per day to actually play an account with all the modules and test it and be passionate about it just like a hardcore player. That plus attending the forum and getting in touch with the community and belonging to a guild and learn every secret about this game. Even break the rules in order to learn how cheaters do their job.
Then and only then will the community be completely understood and we wont see some of the updates that we do and which dont bring any value to the game play, not to mention seeing updates coming with a full pack of bugs with em.

I wholeheartedly agree, I actually assumed that they would already have at least one member as a full time player/tester

Inno....if you don't, i'll come join your team as a full time player/tester. please see below for my terms of employment

1) Relocation package to Germany for myself, Mrs Akkers and 4 kids
2) German sports car for commuting to/from Inno headquarters & Range Rover Sport for Mrs Akkers and kids
3) 5 bedroom country house in the Black Forest with housemaid and gardener
4) Salary of £35k per annum paid weekly
5) 51 weeks holiday per year

I am available to start immediately :) :) :)