• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. PromethiusTM

Trading Orichalcum and Promethium goods !

Why cant we trade these goods (or do not ask for them in Negotiations in GE) as its almost impossible to complete level 4 without them and if your just into AF/OF and using them for tech how can we then complete GE? seems totally unbalanced when in FE i do not need special goods for GE Level 4...
  2. PromethiusTM

Hood Change Total BS

Ok so hood change this morning in Parkog my hood players 1-10 are pretty Much PE, I am HMA Player #1 625,312 Points in PE Myself #53 38,550 Points in HMA Sends a Ticket in to get a Manual Move which i have done before and ummm no can do not enough players WTF there where enough in my Last...
  3. PromethiusTM

EN Server Down

Whats the ETA on EN Server being back up ?
  4. PromethiusTM

Mouse Zoom and Scroll Issues

Since the last update, I can no longer Zoom in and out of My City with my Scroll wheel nor can i scroll up and down messages, Mouse works fine in every other application anyone else having this issue ???
  5. PromethiusTM

Targeted Diamond Heisting

Well I have to say this is not the first time this has occurred, and tonight is no exception. World X ME: I get an offer (Sale) of 520 Stars with the 11000 Package World Y HMA: No Offer (which is where I want more stars)!!!!!!! This type of bias is not appreciated I do buy diamonds but if...
  6. PromethiusTM

Neighbourhood How Exactly Is It Calculated ??

Ok this is getting pretty outrageous now and is really IMHO extremely unbalanced with no validity to the Neighbourhood shuffle at all. #1 Neighbour 10,000,000+ FE right down to me "Now #81 from 7th" with 500,000 just hit ME i have no issue with being attacked and or plundered so please no...
  7. PromethiusTM

Lighthouse Of Alexandria Question

Hi All, I have just got my LoA out of the Mud and Click the Create to see Explosives float into the Sky. Now you may think whats he complaining about, well Im currently in Iron Age!!! so i goto my inventory and there is Nothing there to my supprise!! My question is pretty obvious Why and Where...