• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trading Orichalcum and Promethium goods !

PromethiusTM

Corporal
Why cant we trade these goods (or do not ask for them in Negotiations in GE) as its almost impossible to complete level 4 without them and if your just into AF/OF and using them for tech how can we then complete GE?

seems totally unbalanced when in FE i do not need special goods for GE Level 4 for the same rewards.

Why cant we trade these goods (or do not ask for them in Negotiations in GE) as its almost impossible to complete level 4 without them and if your just into AF/OF and using them for tech how can we then complete GE?

seems totally unbalanced when in FE i do not need special goods for GE Level 4 for the same rewards.
Not unbalanced, not unfair. The game just gets harder as you progress. As it should.
But don't worry. You'll get plenty of special goods, if you sail the ships.
For a start, when you are short on special goods, you may have to choose: research or negotiations. I would cut down on research progress.

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
The game just gets harder as you progress. As it should.
won't disagree, just a small note, you can't buy prometheum and orichalcum on AF OF VF but on SAM SAAB you can buy it cheap with diamonds...
intented or not, causes unbalance

PS (you can't buy it as cheap as mars ore/asteroid ore)

r21r

Major-General
Why buy anything that you can easily get for free? Mars ore, for instance, is extremely easy to get.
nah, you didn't get my point.
if i want to rush OF AF in 1 day, that would cost me like idk, 5k$ for example..
for SAM and SAAB it will be way less.. idk the exact rates but it is unbalanced...

Knight of ICE

won't disagree, just a small note, you can't buy prometheum and orichalcum on AF OF VF but on SAM SAAB you can buy it cheap with diamonds...
intented or not, causes unbalance

PS (you can't buy it as cheap as mars ore/asteroid ore)

How can it cause an unbalance? It is the same for everyone and at that time, you already have gone through AF, OF and VF.

PromethiusTM

Corporal
When i say unbalanced what i mean is FE does not require special goods and i can finish GE level 4 with minimal negotiations as half to 3/4 the way through level 4, where as in OF-VF-SAM-SAAB i can only get 4 fights in then i have to negotiate but then i cant if i do not have the special goods required to me that is Unbalanced i would have thought i should still be able to get as far as i did in FE in OF-VF-SAM and SAAB before i had to negotiate.

r21r

Major-General
How can it cause an unbalance? It is the same for everyone and at that time, you already have gone through AF, OF and VF.
Because when 2weeks is the minimum needed to progress AF, then how is it possible to progress SAM in 1 day ?
without buying diamonds ?
is this balanced .. ? that's why i said "idk if it is intented" maybe they left lower diamond costs with a purpose...

PS was just a note !

When i say unbalanced what i mean is FE does not require special goods and i can finish GE level 4 with minimal negotiations as half to 3/4 the way through level 4, where as in OF-VF-SAM-SAAB i can only get 4 fights in then i have to negotiate but then i cant if i do not have the special goods required to me that is Unbalanced i would have thought i should still be able to get as far as i did in FE in OF-VF-SAM and SAAB before i had to negotiate.
You know they've made GE4 harder a while ago, right?
But how come you thought the difficulty would be the same in a higher level of the game?
It's not unbalanced. It just gets harder. If the difficulty of the game was the same all the way through, it would be - unbalanced.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Because when 2weeks is the minimum needed to progress AF, then how is it possible to progress SAM in 1 day ?
is this balanced .. ? that's why i said "idk if it is intented" maybe they left lower diamond costs with a purpose...

How is it not balanced if the same applies to everyone?

PS was just a note !
Yeah, you could call that unbalanced maybe. AF is long, hard and costly, SAM is short and easy.
But as Knight says, how can it be unbalanced, if it's the same for everyone.

PromethiusTM

Corporal
My Logic must be different to everyone else's let me re-explain trying to simplify.

FE = 56-58 Fights before i need to negotiate @ this point its no harder or easier than Any Era as NEGs are not defined by your A/D%

OF/VF/SAM = 51-52 Fights before i need to negotiate but do not need Special Goods until round 53 (so from this point forward) it make 0 Difference what ERA i would be in regards to Difficulty, the only difference is *I have to use special goods* now look at the logic and still tell me that not unbalanced and please Explain in detail why you think it isn't unbalanced, don't just say its balanced.

PromethiusTM

Corporal
Im not talking about Balanced between players how is that not pretty Crystal clear.... never once mentioned it that way its between ERA balance

r21r

Major-General
How is it not balanced if the same applies to everyone?
and what applies to everyone, is also balanced ?
in AF OF and VF can you produce Special Resources faster by using diamonds ? nope, you can only buy them from your tech tree.
how is the Eras balanced then ?
that's what i meant unbalance, but was just a note, it is probably intented to be like this, maybe as klods said SAM and SAAB are supposed to be super easy

Call it unbalanced, if you like. It's a way to make the game more challenging after AF by adding "special goods".
But the special goods are easy to get. Just send the ships out to collect them. You'll have plenty in a few days. I never had any issues with shortage of special goods.

I never had any issues with shortage of special goods.
No quite true, to be honest. As i remember it, there was a single week, where I wasn't able to complete GE4 due to lack of special goods. After that, no problem.
Skipping a part of GE4 for a week (maybe even two) shouldn't be a big problem. Unless guild requirements demand GE4 completed, of course. But in that case, I'm sure, most guild leaders would let you pass the requirements for a week or two.