• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lighthouse Of Alexandria Question

PromethiusTM

Corporal
Hi All, I have just got my LoA out of the Mud and Click the Create to see Explosives float into the Sky.

Now you may think whats he complaining about, well Im currently in Iron Age!!! so i goto my inventory and there is Nothing there to my supprise!!

My question is pretty obvious Why and Where did it go lol ?

Cheers In Advance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97349

Hello PromethiusTM, and welcome to the forum :cool:.
There is currently a display glitch which can cause a random different age graphic to be displayed in the collection blimp for goods producing GBs. Goods of the correct age will have been added to your inventory however. Apologies for the confusion.

PromethiusTM

Corporal
Hi Starzaan, thanks for letting me know.

I didnt notice any goods added to be fair as i only had 10 Dye, 8 Jewelry and 8 Marble at the time and nothing changed so not sure whats going on with it, I then opened up my Treasure Hunt final and got 5 of my Ages goods without issue and they showed no problems.

Cheers

DeletedUser97349

If you drop us a ticket, we should be able to tell you which goods you received.