• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. antique dealer

Dear inno, is it not about time that you updated the items in antique dealer to the new ones you have developed, since removing free fights. Or just remove it !! As I'm sure there are plenty of players, with lots of coins and jems that can't use, as it's all old items that are not worth the...
  2. quantum incursions

does anyone know if quantum incursions will be available on mobile !! Tablets android etc ?? If only on PC. Does that mean Windows ? Always played on tablet ! Never could play GvG. Which was very, very unfair . Thanks
  3. Gbg

Hi all, can someone tell me, what's the latest I can join a guild to be in gbg ? Can I join a few hrs before it starts ? Or do I need to be in it for 24 hrs ? Or how long ?? Thanks all
  4. Christmas event.

Hi all, on event are the costs of calender keys always 100 diamonds ? I'm thinking about buying the ones I don't get !! At the end of event to get the Santa item with good % . I think it will be about 2500. BUT do the keys stay at 100 or go up every purchase !!!! Should not need to ask, but...
  5. Story quests diamonds !!!

I have had one payout on story Quest lines, since new rubbish gbg. I have two spare worlds that a quite high, used to have them for GE4 diamonds, but inno again stopped that !! About the same time they laid of 75 staff !! Well I then built a chateaux, got that high on both worlds !! Did the...
  6. World map

Hi all, I have just finished Jupiter moon. Nothing is coming up to go next !! Is that the end ?? Have I finished world map ????? Thanks....
  7. Victory expansion

Hi all, I have just seen there are only a certain amount of victory expansion. I have done all mine. So I don't need medals ??? If so, what's the point in PvP on map ? Rewards medals ! Why bother sniping, if don't need fp. ! So lost a bit part of game !!!!!! Yes you can use for speed on GE...
  8. Pvp tower on main screen.

Hi all, I just lost a fight in tower, playing manually, as I remember, player beats me on auto... Well lost, then next fight seconds later the player again.... So changed army to win, as I just lost, so know what army to fight....... I lost..... Totally different army, completely different on...
  9. Forge points

Hi all, simple question, when you have forge points on a neighbour, when it changes, they are not there, do you lose points ?? It's a yes on No question. Thank you all so much.....
  10. Neighbours moving and forge points.

Hi all, when the neighbours are changed, and I have forge points on building's, do I lose them ? As no way to see them once there is a change over ! Thanks so much all...
  11. Advertising

As from today, I have advertising, must watch to do game everywhere !! I play on mobile, it has ruined the whole game, it's at the friends tavern, on people's bar, just seen items round city, have to watch adds, to remove !! And now it's on story quests, have to watch adds.. !!!!! Over kill, why...