• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Story quests diamonds !!!

I have had one payout on story Quest lines, since new rubbish gbg. I have two spare worlds that a quite high, used to have them for GE4 diamonds, but inno again stopped that !! About the same time they laid of 75 staff !! Well I then built a chateaux, got that high on both worlds !! Did the story Quests, and got some payouts well I have been doing loads of them in both worlds, only ONE payout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since New GBG. have I missed an announcement ?? Or is it just inno being inno, stopping diamond's when everyone is distracted on GBG yet again proving why everyone holds them in such high regard..........

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
You only get diamonds for recurring quests the first time you complete it in each age, and story quests very few give diamonds, but that won't have changed. It has nothing to do with GBG and GE changes this year.

The recurring quests did not used to give diamonds at all, but have since at least 2019, it was added some time around then. Still you can only win diamonds ONE time for each individual recurring quest, and it has been that way for a long time. If you have won diamonds 1 time for each recurring quest in your age, you won't win any more until you go to the next age and get new recurring quests.