• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Lubna of Cordoba

Settlement faster progress way topic

Settlement faster progress way part -02 (VIKINGS) Buildings - copper coins - goods needed Shrines -------------------- it’s possible to complete manually Mead Brewery – 7,000 - 34 axes Hut - 11,000 – 30 axes , 22 meads Beast Hunter - 14,000 – 57 axes , 12 m Clan Totem - 18,000 – 56 a , 28 m...
  2. Lubna of Cordoba

I do not suggest to spend diamond, just said if someone want to finish settlements very fast example within 6 days or before they need to do so
  3. Lubna of Cordoba

do not spend more than each 20+ goods for expansion, try to go quest by quets and And unlock buildings, keep your copper coins growing by 8 hour production, and keep calm after unlocking market have 80,000 coins and then produce goods for next buildings at the finals days, keep remember for...
  4. Lubna of Cordoba

is you are right, almost nearly 40 level FI gives a lot of prizes which increases our love for settlement more:lol:
  5. Lubna of Cordoba

Actually it's upto your tricks and strategy I'm only sharing my thoughts
  6. Lubna of Cordoba

I’m quarrel free because I know I want to be different for peace and happiness

I’m quarrel free because I know I want to be different for peace and happiness
  7. Lubna of Cordoba

Vikings settlements (max 12 days) can be done within 7 days, Aztecs settlements (max 28 days) can...
  8. Lubna of Cordoba

ISANDLWANA RECRUITING!

Take my best regards first. I'm ✴HJS from Dawn on isandlwana leading by our leader KG We are a group of like minded respectful friends since 12 January 2021 with cooperation and kindness for each other. As a new guild ⚕Dawn on Isandlwana⚕ is going to one of the top 20 guilds⚓ at greifental ...
  9. Lubna of Cordoba

contact with inno customer supportive team

contact with inno customer supportive team
  10. Lubna of Cordoba

LOW Advanced Guide

should we level up the virgio project?