• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

ISANDLWANA RECRUITING!

Take my best regards first. I'm ✴HJS from Dawn on isandlwana leading by our leader KG
We are a group of like minded respectful friends since 12 January 2021 with cooperation and kindness for each other.
As a new guild ⚕Dawn on Isandlwana⚕ is going to one of the top 20 guilds⚓ at greifental . Going to stand at the stage of diamond league and trying to be most powerful guild of the world g . We are working here to help each other with different opinions sharing fun and pleasure.
Willing to send you invitation . You will find us like friend always .
Hope you will join us. Mail me whatever you wanna learn and need

And our membership isn't so hard , we need :-
1. Arc is required or quickly build one
2. Love for GBG participation no minimum but encouraged.
3. Encouraged to do GE but no minimum requirement️
4. Strong passion for game.
5. Understanding 1.9 gb thread and willing to learn .⛩
6. Respect , honesty and kindness.
7. Friendly :) behaviour.
8. No snipping in the guild for gbs spots.
9. Have fun and fair trading
10. Respond to messages of guild members ☕.

If you think your choice Isandlwana . No worries just receive invitation . Wating for response
put a letter to HUMAYRA JANNAT SHARIKA or KG Mosheh and Eliyahu at en7 greifental

Last edited: