• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

LOW Advanced Guide

• Thread starter DeletedUser9614
  • Start date

Snarko

Private
The rule of thumb is that average net cost of a FPs GB assuming having an arc with optimistic approach is about 333 FPs/ FP producing level. This is nothing specific but large rounded average of cape, Inno, Hagia, CDM, and others over many initial levels 0-80. That means on average it takes 333 days to pay of the initial investment just simply by running this FP GB. We usually convert it to %, and present it as 0.3% income per day. This is a good benchmark to comparing every other investment in the game. Any investment that gives back 0.3%/day or more is relatively good investment, and anything that gives back less than 0.3%/day is relatively poor investment (that includes sniping too A-ha!), and you should consider just leveling your FPs GBs instead.

The main question was: Does Chateau exceed 0.3%/day profit investment requirement?
Thank you. This confirm my feeling that I should level the FP producing GBs high before I move on to Château.

I do feel like a better question isn't if it's worth leveling but when it is. If all your FP producing GBs hit level 100, is it worth it then? 120? 150?
Obviously there are a lot of variables that goes into this (such at time) but it seems like it should be possible to estimate. For me, in HMA and with a lot of time on my hands, I feel like there should be a point where it is worth leveling Château.

Do you have similar calculations for ToR?

DeletedUser111934

I currently am in PME and am a big fan of this guide. While I might not follow all of the advice in the guide I do understand why you write it. I have made changes to my city as a result of reading this guide including getting rid of GBs. Hope it will be upgraded to Virtual Future and look forward to future updates.

DeletedUser113901

I'd suggest to swap DT and RAH. DT is the GB that allows to have the most goods in the game for players that are not end of the tech tree while RAH is enormous, gives very few goods and the supply boost is totally worthless - as anything related to supplies (especially if you have InA goods you have supplies (or you really need to rethink your strategy)).

This is fantastic - many thanks - I realise that there are many differing opinions but having this detailed advanced guide is so good to get organised and begin to think strategically.

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
64 size (Cherry)
10 fps
12 goods
10% attack
0.186 fps/sq
0.156 goods/sq
0.156 %attack/sq

View attachment 14986

For players who believe they have plenty of defence when it comes to PvP, I wonder if replacing the nishki ponds with sakura rocks for the 64 size (Cherry) arrangement will boost attack just that little bit more (sacrificing PvP defence).

r21r

Major-General
For players who believe they have plenty of defence when it comes to PvP, I wonder if replacing the nishki ponds with sakura rocks for the 64 size (Cherry) arrangement will boost attack just that little bit more (sacrificing PvP defence).
yes it boosts attack significaly, 20% on 5x5
Cherry is still the best for the low eras, and still very good for the higher ones