• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

We can always hope :lol:
  2. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

Thanks Knight, your comments made me restart my router and that fixed it my way. I never got any messages on either Chrome nor Firefox, just the error messages and no login options showing whatsoever. It all seem to be back to normal today though, even the normal link works again so they...
  3. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

What do you mean by that? Not sure what you mean by both links either, what links do you mean? And why would any router change by itself when all was ok earlier today? Sounds more like the error is on the other end where the problems started.
  4. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

That link is from the screen shot image only, we have both tried over and over the link we have been given and it does NOT work no matter how often it is tried. I even got it from the support team so I asked if they had any more solutions to give as this has been going for so long now. It is...
  5. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

Thanks, at least that is out of the way, I sort of figured that out after I asked when enlarging it, although it would be the UK and AU flag, the US have its own.
  6. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

Is there any reason the "En flag# has a line through it in the top right corner? Is that due to the extra 0 added to the new link, or is that actually the reason we have these problems in the first place? Seem very strange as I could access the login page in lots of other laguages but not...
  7. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

Thank you Sharon, much appreciated. I just came back from walking my puppies in the cold and dark, hours delayed poor things. Hopefully they can fix it soon.
  8. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

I have done all this too, nothing changes and I have nothing else to use to access the game to update everything. Something must have happened as I had no problems to get in 6-7 hours ago.
  9. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

This is what it looks for me too, and I have cleared the cache several times as well.
  10. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

Error code say it took too long to respond.
  11. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

No it wont load the login.
  12. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

I hope someone is working on this so we have a hope it can be fixed?
  13. Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

The same for me :?
  14. Genesis is recruiting, come check us out :)

We have several game goals that we wish to obtain over time, and strive for. However this following bullets are the 100 % important from day 1. Requirements: A ) BE nice B ) Support the family and they will support you C ) Contribute as you can to the GE and Guild Battlegrounds = you get...
  15. Arc kit available out there?

Ok thanks, might try that.
  16. Arc kit available out there?

Anyone?
  17. Arc kit available out there?

Hi, I am in Mount Killmore. Would you be able to help me?
  18. Arc kit available out there?

Hi, looking to find someone who has the Arc goods. If you would be interested in doing a swap with either forge points or other goods (or both for that matter) please contact me. I do need all of it to be able to level it. Thank you.