• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

• Thread starter Deleted member 127677
  • Start date

Deleted member 127677

I cannot log in on Chrome, Safari or Brave. The mobile version is not affected.

Scandi

Private

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Please clear your cache and try again, the link provided above is definitely working.

Sh4r0n

Private
I have cleared the cache and been doing so since early this morning and still not working. The only way I can get on the game is on my tablet

Scandi

Private
I have done all this too, nothing changes and I have nothing else to use to access the game to update everything. Something must have happened as I had no problems to get in 6-7 hours ago.

Sh4r0n

Private
I have done all this too, nothing changes and I have nothing else to use to access the game to update everything. Something must have happened as I had no problems to get in 6-7 hours ago.
I managed to get on on my other laptop, then it went off.
I really don't want to use the tablet cos it hurts my eyes.

Sh4r0n

Private
Scandi. I have looked on my tablet and gone to do a ticket to report the problem. A notice came up as I was creating and it said they know there is issues with login and they are trying to fix it

Scandi

Private
Scandi. I have looked on my tablet and gone to do a ticket to report the problem. A notice came up as I was creating and it said they know there is issues with login and they are trying to fix it
Thank you Sharon, much appreciated. I just came back from walking my puppies in the cold and dark, hours delayed poor things. Hopefully they can fix it soon.

Scandi

Private
Is there any reason the "En flag# has a line through it in the top right corner? Is that due to the extra 0 added to the new link, or is that actually the reason we have these problems in the first place? Seem very strange as I could access the login page in lots of other laguages but not manage to log in as my info obviously was not recorded on those country sites, while in the En site we dont get access to the login at all. Mind boggles. I did create a ticket and asked as well, seem to take forever this issues.

Last edited: