• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Impossible to log in on browser

• Thread starter Deleted member 127677
  • Start date

Sh4r0n

Private
It's frustrating that we're not being given answers, other that I put on here to you Scandi. I really don't know what to suggest. I have tried all the things you have and still nothing and no one seems to want to say anything more

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Is there any reason the "En flag# has a line through it in the top right corner? Is that due to the extra 0 added to the new link, or is that actually the reason we have these problems in the first place? Seem very strange as I could access the login page in lots of other laguages but not manage to log in as my info obviously was not recorded on those country sites, while in the En site we dont get access to the login at all. Mind boggles. I did create a ticket and asked as well, seem to take forever this issues.
There is no line through the flag, the US/UK flag icon for the EN server has always appeared this way. Nothing has changed here.

Scandi

Private
There is no line through the flag, the US/UK flag icon for the EN server has always appeared this way. Nothing has changed here.
Thanks, at least that is out of the way, I sort of figured that out after I asked when enlarging it, although it would be the UK and AU flag, the US have its own.

Last edited:

Scandi

Private
The link in this screen shot is not the one supplied above, please try that one.
That link is from the screen shot image only, we have both tried over and over the link we have been given and it does NOT work no matter how often it is tried. I even got it from the support team so I asked if they had any more solutions to give as this has been going for so long now. It is nearly 2am here and I tried to login at 6.30 pm just after getting home. It started with the page being there with the login but when trying to get in there was only an error message all the time you tried to do the login, until the page disappeared all together. It is getting truly frustrating.

Knight of ICE

It could very well be there is a problem with the way you are routed. I can use both links without a problem.

Scandi

Private
It could very well be there is a problem with the way you are routed. I can use both links without a problem.
What do you mean by that? Not sure what you mean by both links either, what links do you mean?
And why would any router change by itself when all was ok earlier today? Sounds more like the error is on the other end where the problems started.

Sh4r0n

Private
I'm really please that you can use both links without a problem. I have 2 laptops and couldn't get on on the one. Used the other one, got on, only for it to go off. And since then I haven't been able to login.
I can get in on my tablet, but I don't like playing it on my tablet. There can't be just 2 of us having this problem.
I do hope that someone is looking into it
I recall once reporting that my FPs were disappearing when someone sat in my tavern, quite some time ago. I was told then to clear cache and all the other stuff and that it wasn't happening. Only for something to then come up about a bug fix and that the problem had been reported by quite a few people and it was sorted.
I do hope that this problem is sorted out
Thank you

Knight of ICE

What do you mean by that? Not sure what you mean by both links either, what links do you mean?

The link you usually use to log in and the alternative that Kyrael has showed you.

And why would any router change by itself when all was ok earlier today? Sounds more like the error is on the other end where the problems started.

Same as your internet provider, routers and DNS servers can go down.

When I go to the login page I get a message "verifying your browser". That is something I usually do not get, but after that I can login using Firefox. I tried with Brave, get the same message and can not login when I use the login option in the middle of the page. I can login when I use the option in the top right corner. Not the way I usually log in. Maybe give that a try.

When I go to the login page I get a message "verifying your browser". That is something I usually do not get, but after that I can login using Firefox
Yeah, I get the "verifying your browser" message too (on Chrome), which is a little bit annoying, but no login problems.

Deleted member 127677

Lots of people reporting that thé are getting thé Verifying your browser message now, so there is definitely something going on. At least it’s possible to log on but boy if this affects someone’s event or GvG options … Yet another apology?

Scandi

Private
The link you usually use to log in and the alternative that Kyrael has showed you.

Same as your internet provider, routers and DNS servers can go down.

When I go to the login page I get a message "verifying your browser". That is something I usually do not get, but after that I can login using Firefox. I tried with Brave, get the same message and can not login when I use the login option in the middle of the page. I can login when I use the option in the top right corner. Not the way I usually log in. Maybe give that a try.
Thanks Knight, your comments made me restart my router and that fixed it my way. I never got any messages on either Chrome nor Firefox, just the error messages and no login options showing whatsoever. It all seem to be back to normal today though, even the normal link works again so they obviously stuffed it up somewhere yesterday. Thanks a lot for your help.

Scandi

Private
Lots of people reporting that thé are getting thé Verifying your browser message now, so there is definitely something going on. At least it’s possible to log on but boy if this affects someone’s event or GvG options … Yet another apology?
We can always hope :lol:

Louwkie

Private
Good morning
I cannot log in
1691052676931.png