• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Arc kit available out there?

Scandi

Private
Hi, looking to find someone who has the Arc goods. If you would be interested in doing a swap with either forge points or other goods (or both for that matter) please contact me. I do need all of it to be able to level it. Thank you.

Cuthwolf

Captain
I am in Mount Killmore but I don't have the goods you need. I suggest joining a top guild (some do accept low level players) or ask in Global Chat. Your chances of getting them by asking here are slim.

potatoskunk

Master Corporal
Most large guilds will help you find the goods. You might have to pay for them with FPs, but in general guilds like to help people get Arcs because it boosts the treasury.

joesoap

Major-General
guilds with players that have level 80 arcs also like to help players get arcs as they can make a lot of profit on them while they are growing

potatoskunk

Master Corporal
My guild (Storm Born) has a rule against sniping within the guild. We do have a very active 1.9 thread, and those with Arcs above level 80 do make a profit there.