• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. City layout

Agent must have lots of friends
  2. City layout

What's up foe player, During these covid boring times I found myself looking for the best city layouts in the game. Let's see what you talented bunch have in store with your creative city layouts.
  3. fairness of event rewards.

And that is bizarrely stupid and shouldn't be happening.
  4. fairness of event rewards.

I dont want the randomness to be removed but rather spread equally between everyone. It requires a bit of programming but very attainable. Tnx for the link
  5. fairness of event rewards.

As someone who makes a living from computers, I know there's an algorithm and calculation behind the "randomness" and that is what doesn't sit well with me. Just today another guildie said he got 12 daily prizes with less than 4k spent. I don't know if I'll get a response from the developers...
  6. fairness of event rewards.

I didn't mean to send it twice it just happened to go through twice. And for the rewards, the random percentage isn't the problem. The range of difference between what each player gets is absolute nonsense. Well it didn't for some. I personally know at least 20+ players who left the game...
  7. Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

Hello there, Events are a great way for players to boost their cities in the direction they want to with provided rewards during one. However something that is very obvious and hasn't been fixed is the prizes players get. We asked our guild specifically to post, during the spring event 2020...
  8. fairness of event rewards.

This is the kind of replies I like to read. On that note, they have all roughly been picking and following the same strategy for the event. Thank you for the link.
  9. fairness of event rewards.

That is a given fact. It isn't about one guild, its about the number of players, in this case over 70, going for the same reward on the same with roughly everyone doing the same picks with such a wide range of outcomes.
  10. fairness of event rewards.

A quick update, we have a player who spent 4k lanterns and got 12 daily prizes. Now I'd like to know how that is fair :)
  11. fairness of event rewards.

Hello there, Events are a great way for players to boost their cities in the direction they want to with provided rewards during one. However something that is very obvious and hasn't been fixed is the prizes players get. We asked our guild specifically to post, during the spring event 2020...
  12. Cherry garden or fire pagoda?

I hope everyone is doing well in our current situation. I am looking to build up my attack% and was wondering which of these two to focus on during this event? And another question, is there a optimal way to position cherry sets next to eachother for better rewards? Thank you and keep safe...