• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cherry garden or fire pagoda?

I hope everyone is doing well in our current situation.

I am looking to build up my attack% and was wondering which of these two to focus on during this event?

And another question, is there a optimal way to position cherry sets next to eachother for better rewards?

Thank you and keep safe.

Raging Panda

DeletedUser653

gong inbetween two cherry sets.JPG
if you have a spare gong you can insert between 2 cherry sets and get an extra 2fp from that square as I put a zen zone above it so it touches 3.

any better ideas

DeletedUser

I hope everyone is doing well in our current situation.

I am looking to build up my attack% and was wondering which of these two to focus on during this event?

And another question, is there a optimal way to position cherry sets next to eachother for better rewards?

Thank you and keep safe.

Raging Panda
Depends on your Era,
Lower Eras is better having Cherry Sets with x2 Sakuras instead of Nishikigoi Ponds for %Attack
This means you will get less FP's and Goods.
Also Cherry Kits seem easier to get than Pagodas so i guess this makes Cherry Sets Easier to Get !!!

DeletedUser117610

10*10 cherry with 20fp and 80 attack ibb.co/HpFfhbC

However, for *pure attack* you’re still better off having the 3*3 combat buildings. Considering half the roads required for the building and bonuses in SAM, space efficiency is:
10*10 cherry; 10*10 + 44/2 for 80 attack. 122 spaces needed.
11 Rotunda; 11*(9 + 3/2) for 110 attack. 116 spaces needed
11 Carousel; 116 spaces for 88 attack and defence

So rotunda much more efficient for attack boost, and easier to place. Note however these calculations are based on SAM. These combat buildings scale with age and provide less boost at lower ages, so cherry garden is more competitive.