• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. wishing well reward fraud

2. SOCCER EVENT RIPOFF

i bought 3 large diamond team cards....about 3600 diamonds? i played for 2 days all the games i could, i checked my standings 500th in the HR server.....more or less i had 15 times less points than the best team... by my calculations he must have spent a fortune in extra matches and team...
  3. mats situation and economy

Is Inno aware of the market breakdown....specially lower ages in guilds and VR goods??? due to GBG? the prices of the GBG ITEMS is out of proportion , 2500 mats for a siege camp is absurd......also siege towers are made out of wood and iron ......not stuff like SEMICONDUCTORS? I just wonder...
  4. Not a Bug: Siege camps and Towers sometimes dont work

SC 24%x2 =48% to avoid atrttion i did 25 figths today with 2 SIEGE CAMPS atrittion went 17...i should have been able to fight 32 easy ...not the first time.... lots of times you have to reload the map cos the game "forgets" they exist.....
  5. masking lack of new different content with thousands of daily clicks

1-having no 100fp button......having to press 200 times 10fp at a time to level 1 lv 80+ GB.... unbeliable after 7 years of game 2-no aid all...having to do it manually 150 times+ per world.......DAILY 3-no visit all taverns button... and i am talking free buttons....paying for basic...
  6. EVENT QUESTLINES

Please could inno stop the event missions that FORCE you to research technologies and conquer map by force or other means??? i am happy in my age......the map is showing me sectors---3-4 ages up.....in 1-2 events maximum.....i wont be able to finish the questline and i dont want to go an...
  7. FOE VALUE FOR MONEY????

this game cost 1 million to make you made 100 million .......i repeat 100 million.....revenue based on 2015 results....... this game is a cash grab......graphics and physics look like 15 year+ old.......game worse of it ...it is a grind fest.....and nothing to look at....but a few static...
  8. good friday sale very very expensive items

just not worth it ....