• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

good friday sale very very expensive items

DeletedUser107049

Would have been nice to have it appear in all my worlds...only appeared in 2 of them so never thought much of this black Friday thing.

DeletedUser110131

just not worth it
True. I understand Inno, though. It's just hard to get properly motivated for a Black Friday sale in Cyberspace. There's no chance of having people start fistfights and trample each other, so what's the point? :?
We should be able to sell our buildings!
someone needs to make a thread and try to influence the developers, imo.
The Ideas Forum is here. You should check previous ideas first, though, since I expect it's been suggested multiple times, already.
Isn't that the goal of every thread on this forum?
A lot of them, certainly. To the extent they're likely to get anywhere, though, the chance is best for concrete suggestions, made in the Ideas Forum.

DeletedUser110179

To the extent they're likely to get anywhere, though, the chance is best for concrete suggestions, made in the Ideas Forum.
Alternatively, you could buy shares in the company and take a more active role in it's direction.
Considering that the Swedish entertainment company Modern Times Group invested 51% of InnoGames ... you should really be talking to them.