• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

EVENT QUESTLINES

cyllan

Corporal
Please could inno stop the event missions that FORCE you to research technologies

and conquer map by force or other means???

i am happy in my age......the map is showing me sectors---3-4 ages up.....in 1-2 events maximum.....i wont be able to finish the questline

and i dont want to go an age up.....cos not ready etc

DeletedUser112027

I'm not sure why Inno would want to do that really.

You've chosen to camp out in an age. Ok.

Inno has chosen to create an event that asks a player to do this or that for a reward. Ok.

What's the problem again? And can't you donate goods to your Guild Treasury instead with this special event like they did in Beta?

~is perplexed~

E.

Agent327

Overlord
Please could inno stop the event missions that FORCE you to research technologies

and conquer map by force or other means???

i am happy in my age......the map is showing me sectors---3-4 ages up.....in 1-2 events maximum.....i wont be able to finish the questline

and i dont want to go an age up.....cos not ready etc

Ever noticed that the purpose of the game is to move on through the ages? If you don't want to, fine. Your choice.

DeletedUser96901

thank you innogames for a questline which can give many diamonds
and without luck factor

I am not a fan of events where you need much luck (or diamonds) to get the final prize (the building at level 7)

DeletedUser111790

You domt need to complete all the quests just for an upgrade.

cyllan

Corporal
this carnival questline needed 7 sectors in total to be acquired/fought or negotiated.....

most give you option B to pass.....but some DEMAND to research technologies/acquire sectors just to do them with no option B

dimondus

Captain
this carnival questline needed 7 sectors in total to be acquired/fought or negotiated.....

most give you option B to pass.....but some DEMAND to research technologies/acquire sectors just to do them with no option B
What is the problem? Do you really desperately need that canal bridge?
Just skip the even and happily camp the age you've chosen.

DeletedUser112797

I guess its harder for new players like me, you just don't have the opportunity to get enough items to negociate and your army is not strong enough to fight the sectors, its like to quests are always for players ahead

dimondus

Captain
I guess its harder for new players like me, you just don't have the opportunity to get enough items to negociate and your army is not strong enough to fight the sectors, its like to quests are always for players ahead
Actually its other way round. I started anew a few months ago and manage to get first unique building in IA while in my other old world I'm in AFE and I'm very picky what to go for because the lack of space.
Look for some guides to set up your city properly and level up your tavern ASAP then you can negotiate everything (GE included).