• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: HELP my main menu has disappeared

The main menu of my browser (PC) based game is gone ( the one at the bottom left corner of the screen ) and it doesn't seem to come up
  2. GB contributions overview

a) i seem t be missing the GB contribution overview list in the webbrowser version of the game b) is it possble that only a limited number of GB contributuions is shown in the list on the smartphone app?
  3. Great building and Guild FP swaps

Can someone please explain how FP swaps work or point me in the direction of a guide/text where this is explained I have been looking through the guides section and in this board but i did not find a relevant entry thanks Hedonist
  4. Trading

As an HMA player i need to purchase first age goods, I want to offer bricks for wine normale rate are 8 BA for 1 HMA but I cannot make that trade the systems tells me I can only trade between 0.5 and 2 IMHO a) the in game merchandbots should be held to the same restriction instead of 0.1...
  5. diamd spending prevention screen

While collecting gold supplies and products (both on the PC and the smartphone) the screen is not responsive enough , a motivate screens makes me lose diamonds thus far i lost half my initial diamonds and over 800 pcs of purchased diamonds . The motivation screen seems to take buffered...
  6. response time AID/ tavern click on PC

The response to clicking an aid button or the tavern visit button is exacerbatingly slow it takes over 15 sec before you can make the next click ... ther is too much processing going on after the click sometimes take 25 clicks to get a response response items is down to over 30 secs just to...
  7. Goods in Guild treasury

Tried to find inof on the - purpose of donating goods in the guild treasury - rlevant quantities Can the guild trade on the market with its donated stocks ? or can you point em to a guide explaining this regs H
  8. Diamond screen

While collecting gold supplies and products the screen (both on the PC and the smatrophone) is not responsive enough , please stop inserting screens that make you lose diamonds thus far i lost half my inital diamonds and over 800 diamonds of purchsed . I will refrain form purchasing any...
  9. Error in trader dealing

I've noticed that during trades sold goods come out of my inventory but the purchesd good are not added to my inventory I buy 10 cloth ( with an intial inventory of 0) for 10 jewellery ( initial inventory 50 ) after the deal my jewellry inventory is 40 but my cloth inventory is...