• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

diamd spending prevention screen

Hedonist58

Private
While collecting gold supplies and products (both on the PC and the smartphone) the screen is not responsive enough , a motivate screens makes me lose diamonds thus far i lost half my initial diamonds and over 800 pcs of purchased diamonds .
The motivation screen seems to take buffered touches/clicks and the confirmation screen too. thereby losing diamonds.
I will refrain from purchasing any further as this is swindeling me out of real money, until a suitable solution is found

DeletedUser107573

Could you please create a support ticket, explaining again what happened, so we can investigate this for you?

joesoap

Major-General
there is a game support tab at the top of this page or you can right click ingame & find the contact support option