• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamond screen

Hedonist58

Private
While collecting gold supplies and products the screen (both on the PC and the smatrophone) is not responsive enough , please stop inserting screens that make you lose diamonds thus far i lost half my inital diamonds and over 800 diamonds of purchsed . I will refrain form purchasing any further as this is swindeling me out of real money

regs H

Vesiger

Monarch
There's an option to require confirmation before spending diamonds (e.g. by accidentally paying to motivate a building instead of collecting from the one next door) - is yours on?

Vesiger

Monarch
Well, that screen is supposed to stop you from spending diamonds - otherwise the game would just take the payment without asking you at all. If you see it, beware!

Hedonist58

Private
The net effect is that the game makes you spend diamonds without asking - because while palying on a smartphone the screen gets a stored touch (click) from clicking on the next building and spends the diamonds without the player beign able to stop the diamond spend
between my initla message i lost another 100 diamonds due to this

DeletedUser653

You have a bug and need to report this, with my diamond confirmation switched on I do sometimes make a mistake and click diamond purchase (normally when doing rogues build) but i always get a pop up saying confirm diamond spend. We did have a problem in the past and then all diamond spends were refunded so please raise a ticket

Hedonist58

Private
The Innogames support team checked my logs and they revealed what I spent my diamonds on , so my impression was false