• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. B G K

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

The new structure of GvG with 3 recalc times favours the big fighting guilds with fighters in all regions and the raider guilds which take but don't hold. All the medium-sized guilds have essentially been kicked out of GvG now since it is impossible to defend sectors anymore. I thought FoE...
  2. B G K

Suggestion: Aid all (available) and Visit all Taverns (available)

Aid-all & Tavern-all is a total no-brainer. It made sense NOT to have it many years ago when there wasn't that much to do in the game. But since then, FoE added so many things that IF you want to be a good guildie and friend, it simply becomes too much of a drain on time to play. It is baffling...
  3. B G K

GvG league table freezes game

World: Cirgard Browser and Version: Google Chrome Overview of the bug: When you look at the GvG league table in any age and you wait for a little bit too long on one page the game freezes and you need to refresh the browser to get back to the game Screenshots: N/A How often this occurs: TEvery...
  4. B G K

Event Summer Event 2015

If there is a quest asking me to build a military building of my current age, would a rogue hideout qualify for this? Thanks.
  5. B G K

Implemented: iOS game needs messaging

I just had to turn away somebody who wanted to join my guild (The Traders Empire) because he only plays on an ipad (he happened to log in on a friend's computer and saw my message then). You cannot run a guild with members who don't see your messages and with whom you cannot communicate. Apart...
  6. B G K

And we got another update (1.47 - Easter 2015 event) for ios without messaging or anything to remedy the problem. Quite clearly the FoE team doesn't care and hides behind silly excuses that "it isn't that easy to get things done with Apple". 100,000+ other app manufacturers manage... I started...
  7. B G K

Update Update 1.45

Thank you byeordie - I hadn't seen that index. It looks actually very well organised. The page I had been on before was quite messy.
  8. B G K

No, it is not, Tankovy - it is frustrating for PC users. The app user DOES NOT KNOW that he/she is actually being contacted. He/she DOES NOT KNOW there is a PC version. And it is inexcusable of the FoE team that when you load the app the first screen does not say in capital letter: There is a PC...
  9. B G K

Update Update 1.45

Thank you akbhoy67 for your useful comments. The first bugfix is indeed a good one. I was always wondering whether I missed a message. Regarding the "info box" during combat I was actually referring to the one which pops up when you hover over one of the opponent's soldiers to see how far that...
  10. B G K

Update Update 1.45

Wow, another exciting update... How about adding for once something useful such as * A split "Aid" button so one can choose whether to motivate OR polish randomly without having to visit the city ? * Marked soldiers so that one knows which barrack they come from during a battle in order to...
  11. B G K

Event Valentine's Event 2015

I was thinking the same while I wrote that but it isn't quite true. An important part of the game is the interaction with other players which makes it interesting. But special events should be special. These are developers and programmers. They could have a created an new mini world for the...
  12. B G K

The entire FoE game is suffering from the lack of messaging on its tablet/smartphone version and makes the entire experience very frustrating. Of all the updates the iOS version developers are working on: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE and I am gobsmacked that the latest update (1.43 in Feb...
  13. B G K

Event Valentine's Event 2015

So far it is a bit lame, isn't it? Very little to do and lots of waiting - waiting for soldiers to regenerate, waiting for the next time you can polivate, waiting for the next day to get another quest, waiting 16 hours for the scout to arrive at the new location. Hmmmm, seems the game developers...