• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Valentine's Event 2015

DeletedUser106577

Nice! Diggin that Robin Hood picture. I hope I end up getting that for sure.

DeletedUser106419

These quests are easy ,i have to return in 19 hours now because i've finished the quests for today :/ ,

DeletedUser15432

Nice - so far they are easy but they will get harder, have completed all cities for yesterday and just got to wait 4 hours to have completed all cities for today, so far have received 260 diamonds from the sherriff, is he trying to bribe his way to popularity I wonder

B G K

Private
So far it is a bit lame, isn't it? Very little to do and lots of waiting - waiting for soldiers to regenerate, waiting for the next time you can polivate, waiting for the next day to get another quest, waiting 16 hours for the scout to arrive at the new location. Hmmmm, seems the game developers have really put all their abilities into this... - maybe I am not romantic enough...

DeletedUser99588

So far it is a bit lame, isn't it? Very little to do and lots of waiting - waiting for soldiers to regenerate, waiting for the next time you can polivate, waiting for the next day to get another quest, waiting 16 hours for the scout to arrive at the new location. Hmmmm, seems the game developers have really put all their abilities into this... - maybe I am not romantic enough...

Lol, you just summed the game up as a whole not just the event. I guess you either like it or you don't :)

B G K

Private
I was thinking the same while I wrote that but it isn't quite true. An important part of the game is the interaction with other players which makes it interesting. But special events should be special. These are developers and programmers. They could have a created an new mini world for the event in which you have to solve problems or whatever they come up with. The opportunities to create something new are endless but all they can think of is "scout a region", "motivate 14 people" - not so special...

DeletedUser5180

I was thinking the same while I wrote that but it isn't quite true. An important part of the game is the interaction with other players which makes it interesting. But special events should be special. These are developers and programmers. They could have a created an new mini world for the event in which you have to solve problems or whatever they come up with. The opportunities to create something new are endless but all they can think of is "scout a region", "motivate 14 people" - not so special...

i think the event is quite straight forward as at the end of the day it is just a one day RL thing, as your quite new to the game (or the forum at least) you'll find the next event (easter) far more fun and rewarding

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I've been playing on one server for a few weeks now and started a second and third server last week, before the event started. I haven't connected to these 2 new worlds until today.
The problem is that I don't see the valentines quests in these two worlds. Any idea why?
I'm at the bronze age...

Thanks
/Javo

DeletedUser5180

Hi all,

I've been playing on one server for a few weeks now and started a second and third server last week, before the event started. I haven't connected to these 2 new worlds until today.
The problem is that I don't see the valentines quests in these two worlds. Any idea why?
I'm at the bronze age...

Thanks
/Javo

Hi javo, welcome aboard the forums

you need to progress along the quest line to a certain stage for the valentine quest to kick in. i'm not sure at what point that happens but someone else could maybe answer that one

DeletedUser

Hi Akbhoy67,

Indeed I got the quests after conquering Dunarsund :)
Just needed to be more patient...

DeletedUser14782

Who else here has to wait until tomorrow to mot/pol 34 people

DeletedUser15432

Well, will be able to do my Aiding for the aid section of today's quest in approximately 2 hours, with Alcatraz on 8 worlds, they have already completed their troop complement for today, otherwise a couple more hours before the troop section is done.

So Stormbringer, you were just going to bed as I was getting up and yet we live in the same time zone

DeletedUser19136

I thought that the quest did not finish until 25th but I have no more tasks from Robin and have not completed all of them for Maid Marian ...which needs me to complete x2 more from Robin so I have been unable to receive the newest tree but now I am being asked to plant it and gain 69 population to complete things. I have also not received any new Avatars ...where did I go wrong?