• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

DeletedUser

because you are ignoring the biggest issue which is the worm movement! The shield is for 16 hours, and the HQ movement is each 8 hours! that means no way to defend!

Of course there are ways to defend, you just need to work it out :)

CPaulius

Private
Few bugs spoiled change.
But now fixed and it is just fine, lot of activity in all maps.
And it is for sure not bad for big guilds, big have lot of fighter and in different time zone.
It is bad for small crews from ~5 fighters based in UK.

DeletedUser115348

Few bugs spoiled change.
But now fixed and it is just fine, lot of activity in all maps.
And it is for sure not bad for big guilds, big have lot of fighter and in different time zone.
It is bad for small crews from ~5 fighters based in UK.
3 hq moves every 8 hours daily and 16 hour sector protection still makes zero sense. This needs to change.

3 hq moves every 8 hours daily and 16 hour sector protection still makes zero sense. This needs to change.
Yes, let's have 4 hour protections and 6 HQ moves a day (one move per protection).
Would be better though, if protection time lasts from when a sector is captured, so shields go down all around the clock; not only at certain times of the day.

Last edited:

Deleted member 109369

I've said a few times now that sector protection, sector protection identification and HQ moves feedback has been forwarded. :) That doesn't mean it will change or that it will change right away even, but they are very aware of the concerns and requests around these three things :)

I've said a few times now that sector protection, sector protection identification and HQ moves feedback has been forwarded. :) That doesn't mean it will change or that it will change right away even, but they are very aware of the concerns and requests around these three things :)
Thanks, LM :-)

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
GVG is stupid anymore. They changed the rules to fit all their other games, non-stop fighting. This game used to be relaxing and my permanent vacation away from hardcore gaming. I might just quit online gaming all-together, except for chess, and go back to PC old school games where i'm in charge and can play at my leisure without getting left behind.

DeletedUser115348

GVG is stupid anymore. They changed the rules to fit all their other games, non-stop fighting. This game used to be relaxing and my permanent vacation away from hardcore gaming. I might just quit online gaming all-together, except for chess, and go back to PC old school games where i'm in charge and can play at my leisure without getting left behind.
Yes, and I don't get these changes either. Was not needed. Hopefully inno responds to this situation soon.

DeletedUser12400

In my view they are simply slowly destroying this feature and if that's true than sooner or later this feature will be removed or replaced otherwise I don't see any reason why would they make it worse than it's already is it's like they haven't played this game at all and you know what that might be true.

B G K

Private
The new structure of GvG with 3 recalc times favours the big fighting guilds with fighters in all regions and the raider guilds which take but don't hold. All the medium-sized guilds have essentially been kicked out of GvG now since it is impossible to defend sectors anymore. I thought FoE wanted to make GvG MORE attractive. Instead, they put a death nail into it. Why?

DeletedUser110145

Another big problem at least in our guild is the number of fighters decreasing. We were 7 GvG fighters, but now the two main fighters (me and another GvG leader) do 95% of GvG in times out of the reset times, and the rest may do 5% of the fights at the old reset time.
I think it is easy for Inno to study if they really increased the number of GvG fighters, or they decreased that only to the GvG leaders.

DeletedUser112017

Another big problem at least in our guild is the number of fighters decreasing. We were 7 GvG fighters, but now the two main fighters (me and another GvG leader) do 95% of GvG in times out of the reset times, and the rest may do 5% of the fights at the old reset time.
I think it is easy for Inno to study if they really increased the number of GvG fighters, or they decreased that only to the GvG leaders.

I agree that it should be easy for Inno to look at numbers.

Our world (en5) was never this active, it's awesome!

depends where your other fighters have gone,another guild/on their todd?,they would have to do a survey over a long period of time and know wot the previous years figures were or something

have they made similar reset changes on say the French server?