• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. GBG goods needed query

Hi all Do we need iron age goods if we have no iron age players in the guild ?? Sorry, a bit more description, to build buildings in Battlefields, will Iron age goods be needed if we have no members in Iron age
  2. Is it possible to kill a troop in 1 shot

I find when FoE gives percentages for killing it will only allow 9-9 for a unit sometimes, whether it is 250% def or 100% def. I am currently 1150/306 att/def but still cant kill in 1 shot without critical hit or other boosts. I understand all troops bonus and terrain variations and it doesnt...
  3. Arc Goods

Is there any news whether arc goods sitting in treasury doing nothing will ever be used ??
  4. Already Suggested: One down kit

Possibly a new reward could be a 1 down kit, One up kit doesn't work for me as everything is up already up high. I would love to make my terrace farms FE or arctic so the goods would be useful to me. Not sure if it has been suggested before but I know I could sure use some. :)
  5. Cant understand troops not dying quicker

I have 256%/196% att/def. Why is it that my PME tank for example can not kill a PME tank at say 50% when the numbers (Even allowing for bonuses etc.) say it should be dead in 1 shot. My tank is 285 attack compared to a 50% tank been 140. That to me seems I have double the amount needed, yet not...
  6. attacking score needs to match sector %

Make the score for attacking a sector in GVG with 50% or 75% give better scores so that real fighters get rewarded for their efforts. I see all to often players who kill self loaded NPC's with champs having huge scores without any risk. The ones who take on the HQ's etc. tend to have much...