• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Xats

Private
Rankings are based firstly on League Points your Guild currently has, secondly on the amount of Battleground victories in the current Championship, thirdly on total Victory Points accumulated in the current Championship.

Your spreadsheet is missing the number of Battleground victories.
No my spreadsheet has the battleground no victories in there as that was the first round of the season and was taking from the previous standings

I am aware of HOW it is structure .... so a win in Platinum is equal to a win in Diamond ?

Last edited:

Xats

Private
The match up process is a farce we all know that so why not for the final round of each championship can't we peer match. Top 7 play next 7 etc etc. At least then we get one round with a true test of our abilities. This round is a full on none event.
No my spreadsheet has the battleground victories in there.

I am aware of HOW it is structure .... so a win in Platinum is equal to a win in Diamond ?

Xats

Private
Every week the 975 and below get easy games ... This is not fair !!

Screenshot 2024-01-18 224146.png

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
The match up process is a farce we all know that so why not for the final round of each championship peer match. Top 7 play next 7 etc etc. At least then we get one round with a true test of our abilities.

Because if they do that some lower Guilds will pass you in the ranking and you will start complaining about that.

Xats

Private
Here is the current round .... once again Platinum RANK in top ten

The lower teams all have very easy matched, it is COMMON knowledge on our server that if you are 975 or below the games are easier for you, so they continually don't play as well and ask to be wiped from the board to get an easier game every 2nd round.

La Nua & Winter Dragons were the winners of the "easy games" otherwise they would not make the top ten.

Once again proof the entire scoring system is BROKEN

Screenshot 2024-01-18 235737.png

Agent327

Overlord
Once again proof the entire scoring system is BROKEN

There is nothing broken about it. It is working exactly the way it is intended. Your point is that you want it to work in a different way. I think we get that by now.

Xats

Private
There is nothing broken about it. It is working exactly the way it is intended. Your point is that you want it to work in a different way. I think we get that by now.
Why is your Footer in these messages calling us all fools ??

and "he never listens to them" are you saying you don't listen to us

I certainly think that is a little bit disrespectful towards all of us and very un professional !!

Maybe you need to change it !!

Bob2965

Private
I had hoped that the new GBG would have changed the totally unfair way that individual sector points are allocated. Heading for the centre, my first sector has a base value of 42, my neighbour’s is 49, and another guild’s is 79. No bonuses included in these numbers. We are at platinum level, the match up is good, all very small guilds, but as a result one sector a day is about all any of us can manage, yet the scores are totally different. Each ring’s sectors should surely have equal base value.
Slightly Different GBG subject, have rocketed up into the eighties, since I started a solo guild before Christmas. At what level do you actually reach the point where guilds are bothered about GBG? I haven’t got there yet, that’s for sure.

harold mouse

Corporal
Why is your Footer in these messages calling us all fools ??

and "he never listens to them" are you saying you don't listen to us

I certainly think that is a little bit disrespectful towards all of us and very un professional !!

Maybe you need to change it !!
No he never listens. If you read back you will see that he finds feed back to Inno quite offensive and focuses on making inane and insulting remarks to anyone who attempts to use the forum for its intended purpose. Of course he knows this and does it quite deliberately.

Vesiger

Monarch
The lower teams all have very easy matched, it is COMMON knowledge on our server that if you are 975 or below the games are easier for you, so they continually don't play as well and ask to be wiped from the board to get an easier game every 2nd round.
We're a 'lower team'. In the last GBG there was a MASSIVE struggle for fourth place in our Diamond League match, with three guilds constantly swapping places from fourth down to seventh - the only conceivable result of achieving fourth was that your guild would succeed in not being demoted, even though we 'yo-yo guilds' are allegedly constantly scheming to do just that in order to get 'easy wins' and cheat the big guns out of their ranking.
But that's just not the behaviour I'm seeing. What I'm actually seeing is that the lower guilds in each match are the only ones who are actually fighting, while the top two or three are sitting back and swapping sectors just as before .

Kev-

Private
We're fighting, so much for Inno levelling up we are top Guild on Parkog and #2 Guild has a dead map due to Inno matching process so we've only one option to stay in touch on VP as we seem destined to never match up to #2 and thats to smash everyone that puts there nose out of home base back there. Build top tier Buildings everywhere we go to exhaust there attrition (we don't build traps but that would be even more effective) and essentially just bully them off the map. Whereas we used to hold sectors and let them out so well done Inno on so many fronts for killing GBG for the medium small Guilds.
This round we welcomed a fighter from one of said smaller Guilds and the comment was new format is not sustainable for them. Goods for buildings they can't compete, attrition due to the cap they can't compete. Troop loss they are consantly running low. The game from there viewpoint has lost its interest they can't race sectors any more and the cost in goods/attrition make raiding held sectors unviable and then just the general complaint most have GBG is just too slow now.

On so many fronts Inno have got it wrong.
Match up is a farce.
League system just wrong with 1000 and lower grouping way too easy to move up and down.
Plat wins worth more than P2 P3 Diamond
Golbal Ranking a farce No Allowance made for prior champ wins. No allowance for prior VP tally........ its not a Global Ranking at all its a current league snapshot only.
Attrition Cap doesn't bother me in the slightest or other top players we're quite happly hitting mid 100's attrition or above. What it does achieve is more or less stop raids on held sectors and in the main races slowing the game down and really hurt the guys that can only do sub 100 att that used to rely on att free to extend there day they come on for 30 min or so collect do a few fights now then go elsewhere nothing else for them to do.......... Inno's loss as foot traffic leaving the game is showing.
Troop loss algo most top fighters have a high level Traz so no issue though it does limit more than Att the smaller players tend not to and are hitting there att limits earlier causing them to push and burn more hence out of troops.
Cost of buldings we're building freely zero limits everyone has L80 Obs we've donated goods for everyone in Guild who wants to have a Hydra and the other Titan GB Plus the first tower throwing 400 goods a day at us with another L1 to come next week. Lower Guilds are not on a level playing field.
The one real plus most like the new buildings if costs were reasonable.
New Building build time is too long many get no worthwhile time out of them. The big Guilds do more fights hence get more Diamonds and can rush them more so again unbalancing the playing field with the smaller Guilds unable to compete.

In short Inno have killed GBG for many and as warned by many people here and Beta forum made the strong stronger weak weaker, slowed down the game (maybe there plan because the servers are not up to it) taken most of the fun away with limited races and sector raids. Tried to milk money with Diamond spend but long term this will be counter productive as people leave the game or Guilds merge to try and compete. Less Guilds = less Diamonds spent.
Made the big Guilds less amiable to holding and helping smaller Guilds as we're now going for the next tower and want to win at all costs to further increase our advantage. Likewise we won't look at smaller players being more picky and just cherry picking the better fighters.
Todays map below it never used to be this bad for the smaller Guilds but it is what it is now.

AGENT DO NOT RESPOND the sooner the mods respond to a reported post and kick you into the long grass the better.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-19 152852.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-19 152852.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Sir K.

Private
Kev's post is spot on. Just like Xats post yesterday, it displays the poor state GBG is in currently. I sincerely hope the feedback Kev and Xats provide Inno with, is being taken seriously and we can expect some tweaks to GBG. It still has the potential to be a fun and exciting inter-guild competition.

GbG used to be exciting and worth spending a few diamonds to gain an edge against viable competitors. Now, it is pretty much over on day one. We then wait for another ten days for the fragments. I don’t mind paying for entertainment; everyone must earn a living. But I’ll not pay for something that does not entertain. Inno need to sort out the mess they have created, or more of their employees will lose their jobs.

Kev-

Private
Current map just to show it wasn't a one off map will be like this full round as they come out we'll knock them back. Well done Inno

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-19 191338.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-19 191338.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 33

Agent327

Overlord
AGENT DO NOT RESPOND the sooner the mods respond to a reported post and kick you into the long grass the better.

Everybody is free to respond on this forum. I don't think you are in no position to determine who may and who may not. You may feel Inno has killed GBG for many, but they improved it for me and I am not alone in that.

Xats

Private
This is out current map .. pretty much can only do 1 slot on anything so effective attrition is down from 80% to 60% ... Nice work Inno !!

Screenshot 2024-01-20 084650.png

Everybody is free to respond on this forum. I don't think you are in no position to determine who may and who may not. You may feel Inno has killed GBG for many, but they improved it for me and I am not alone in that.
Agent everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you should not be having a go at anyone and should be booted from the forum, there is a difference from have your say and pushing your views onto everyone ... this is for feedback to Inno noy your personal playground !!

Agent327

Overlord
there is a difference from have your say and pushing your views onto everyone

Like you are doing?

this is for feedback to Inno

Feedback is telling what you think about the changes made. Feedback is not repeating that over and over again and isn't that what you are doing right now? Pushing your view onto everyone and Inno in particular? If you can, why can't I? I like GBG the way it is now. Last thing I want is it to be changed.

Agent327 completely misses the point and takes this personally. Agent, the idea here is to give customer feedback to the organisation/business that is Inno. Please do not forget the importance of a business's customer base, lest you go bust!

Agent327

Overlord
Agent327 completely misses the point and takes this personally. Agent, the idea here is to give customer feedback to the organisation/business that is Inno. Please do not forget the importance of a business's customer base, lest you go bust!

So? I am a customer. I give feedback. You gave your feedback as well. What is feedback in telling me I miss the point and take it personal? How is it not personal when I am quoted or even told I am not allowed to react?