• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #63 2018-07-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
No luck needed if you have a group of other players lvl'ing up their arcs at the same time and only swapping points into each other.
Are those swaps to make FPs, though? In the guild I'm in, the FPs you gain are put back into the pool immediately.

Emberguard

Legend
No, these swaps are to specifically lvl up your arcs with similar lvl'd arc players and gain BPs so you can keep building up your arcs. It's a closed circle of players so they each get back what they put in, not as profit, but as investment. When you begin you're never going to be able to get pure profit from your arc. It needs to grow before you can expect consistent arc profit

Ati2

Legend
No, these swaps are to specifically lvl up your arcs with similar lvl'd arc players and gain BPs so you can keep building up your arcs. It's a closed circle of players so they each get back what they put in, not as profit, but as investment. When you begin you're never going to be able to get pure profit from your arc. It needs to grow before you can expect consistent arc profit

That's how I see it, too. So to gain profit, you need to keep an eye out for other investment opportunities.

DeletedUser111866

Reading work chat, one client seems to fire a person that's a trusted contact to us for treaties and requests, she threw some data at us requesting extra powers and was granted them, and most likely wrecked some data in their storage. The head of that client is out of reach, so they will probably dissolve on these grounds. Hum.

DeletedUser113033

congrats sisters&brothers winners!!!!)))))
finally over with football, can't wait for gengis kan for a pic!)))

DeletedUser113033

You might be able to do one more kick.
yeah just waiting midnite to get 50 more drinks;))and it will bring me just in front of the goal:@
and then will probably get kicked outta silver:(

Ati2

Legend
yeah just waiting midnite to get 50 more drinks;))and it will bring me just in front of the goal:@
and then will probably get kicked outta silver:(
Can you use diamonds to make that one final kick for the goal? Or will that not matter anyway?

DeletedUser113033

nah...bought expansion last week.....no diamonds in my garden;)

Status
Not open for further replies.