• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #63 2018-07-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113033

if i ain't mistaken, u waited with all ur drinks till upgrades came as daily?

DeletedUser113033

so is doable with waiting to get all upgrades and reach high league, isn't it?
geez, when will i learn?????!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

DeletedUser111866

sounds like someone did something silly and its too early in the morning to make full sense of it. zzzzz 1am
Sounds like someone did something NASTY. To add some data, that person also stole backup device with the entire set of backup data from that xompany. This is already worth criminal pursuit, it shouldn't hit us tho, but restoring from a backup will definitely get a ton harder, if at all possible. Good thing I'm still on a vacation XDDD

AussieAlex

Overlord
A lot of regulars have gone MIA recently. Summer vacations?
RL holiday sounds great. Let’s all go :) ( but after the last drinks are handed out....if they are...one more kick to try for a prize!)
EDIT: looks like no last gift of 50 drinks :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.